Respected Contributor

Just got my first pair of DG jeans in the mail on Friday.  I have never tried any of her products before.  I followed the advice of others and went one size down and they fit perfect.  These are the superstretch skinny jeans in petite length.  I am always thrilled when I don't have to hem anything.   I am super sensitive to smells and didn't smell anything on taking them out of the bag.  If I stick my nose right up to it now I can smell a slight smell but nothing horrible.  (Not doubting anyone as I have definitely gotten some items with strong smells through Internet ordering before, but just no bad smell in this case.).   I haven't worn the pants yet so I can't comment on how they will wear or if the waist will stretch out, but my first impression is good. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Miranda1550

I have the opposite problem with her original fabric...go figure...after a while of washing/drying, the waist either shrinks or losses it's stretch (it's probably not a good idea for me to put them in the dryer LOL).

DG's entire collection from day one has been a trial of sizing inconsistencies...I "take a chance" very infrequently anymore.

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Respected Contributor

I have a lot of DG2 jeans.  My favorite are the Elliott jeans from a month or so ago.  Last month's Iman TS wowed me, so she has some competition with me.  Smiley Happy

I did order some of the DG2 ponte jackets from her last TS.  I usually get my items quickly from HS, but they are STILL processing (I think I ordered them 10 days ago).  She must have taken the orders and then asked the factory to start working on them.   Has anyone received a jacket yet?