Respected Contributor

I am very excited to see something other than jeans/leggings being offered by Diane Gilman. I used to buy so many of her offerings--back when she had several jackets and skirts available. I hope she continues to diversify.

Comments on the TS blazer? (I am tempted--full-length sleeves!)

Honored Contributor

I love the style, but not a fan of ponte,

size range too, no xxs, not getting it, but nice to something different.

it looked great on Colleen

Trusted Contributor

I like her clothes and like her tops more than her jeans, although I have both.   I like this new jacket. Love the gray and brown.   Just bought her new color block sweater and new sleeveless striped top.   Will be watching her on and off today.

Honored Contributor

I bought the off white/cream color.  Love the look, hope it fits just as nice.

Respected Contributor

I bought the Navy. I cannot wear her jeans becuase they make me look like a stuffed sausage. I used to buy many of her silks years ago. Sigh, I wish she still did the silks. 

Respected Contributor

No one is making me get back into this style of blazer.  Talk about "has been" news.  What is going on with fashion?  Good grief. 

Esteemed Contributor

I passed, not a fan of Ponte

Honored Contributor

Nice but I wish she hadn't done the zipper detail. I just imagine trying to use the pockets and first having to unzip it and then that cold metal zipper scraping against your hands. I generally like a little mix of styling, casual plus conservative, but in this instance it doesn't work for me

Super Contributor

I thought it was really cute. I ordered the Navy to wear with jeans. It looked great on Colleen. Love that it is lined.

Trusted Contributor

For me, it is close but a pass.  I would prefer no zipper detail, and for me, I need some additional length.  I do not like any of my backside showing out the bottom of a blaser.  It's not a look I like on anyone.  (This would not be an issue for more petite ladies wearing this jacket, but it would be for me.)

Do the math.