Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Dennis Basso a50925

Dear Dennis- for several years, I have been your faithful fan on QVC. I have purchased several of your coats and jackets, and have enjoyed wearing them. My all time favorite coat has been a50925. I have vigorously lobbied through these boards and your blog, to have this coat offered in additional colors, specifically something in the red/burgundy family. I was delighted to find last March that there was a waitlist offering for this coat in plum, and I immediately signed up. I have waited for six months for my coat to be delivered, only to find that when I went to check on my order a few days ago, my waitlisted order was cancelled. I was not notified of the cancellation. Dennis, is this really the way you want to treat loyal customers? I buy your coats because they are warmer than any coat made of natural fibers, and I have an allergy to wool. A50925 met every requirement for a perfect coat. How do you justify disappointing an enthusiastic, multi-purchase customer?

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View