Honored Contributor

Denim and Company - Tuesday May 10

What is Carolyn wearing or why, should be the question.

Its some sort of an open poncho, not all all flattering, it looks like either a horse blanket or beach towel folded in half, really really not flattering what so ever.

I doubt it would flatter any one 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Regular Contributor

Re: Denim and Company - Tuesday May 10

I'm not sure what the purpose of the garment is.  Of course I live in Texas, so anything like that at this time of the year can make me sweat just looking at it.  LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Not sure what the poncho is about.....but watching today i am just getting tired of everything being "hoodie".....i know alot of people love hoodies...........but lately so many tops i might have considered that they are showing are "hoodie"

style...

Honored Contributor

it's just a poncho.... I rather like it, especially with a swim suit, great cover up....  this kind of Poncho is everywhere.  I just purchased one from Pendleton and it's been super, love it..... Woman LOL

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

She has a Denim & Co. dress on now and not a good look. Too short (above the knees) and too clinging. I feel bad she has to wear this, looks bad on the models also.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Q4u wrote:

it's just a poncho.... I rather like it, especially with a swim suit, great cover up....  this kind of Poncho is everywhere.  I just purchased one from Pendleton and it's been super, love it..... Woman LOL

I got a great Denim & Co poncho last week- A271317.  Love the neckline- it's simple with  a little something extra.  I'm not a fan of the oversized cowl neck look  for a poncho.  The one they showed today looked more like a kimono type garment rather than a poncho.

Trusted Contributor

Todays show as others,the black model,never smiles,never turnes around an stand  there like a stiff clown.I love denim please don't get me wrong,but starting to be the same stuff again an again.

Honored Contributor

Those shorts they had on are awful. They did a close up af an older dark haired model at her knees and they were all wrinkled and old  looking. Story is...... Do not wear above the knee shorts when you have bad legs,

Super Contributor

Sick of hoodies , too. Can't we just have a "regular"neckline? Hoods just get in the way of my hair and a jacket if one is necessary. Plus they add unnecessary bulk. It is just getting to be a same old - same old look. 

Esteemed Contributor

@mimilucy wrote:

Sick of hoodies , too. Can't we just have a "regular"neckline? Hoods just get in the way of my hair and a jacket if one is necessary. Plus they add unnecessary bulk. It is just getting to be a same old - same old look. 

----------------------------------

DD calls me the "jacket queen"; I often wear a jacket over shell or t-shirt. I often see jackets that I would purchase, but don't because it is a "hoodie". I  hate hoodies.  Too much fabric at the neckline/hairline and I look like a turtle with its head sticking out of shell.