Honored Contributor

Denim & Co. Essentials Knit Terry Short Sleeve Top

I feel like I just won the lottery...km0126.gif

I feel so lucky to have been able to order a GREAT top in several colors at a wonderful - buy 1 get $5 off each additional - price/deal without having to be on the waitlist! It is RARE that any piece of clothing has a rating of above a 4...or even a 4.5...so having a top that is a 4.6 seems like it will be a sure winner...especially after reading the reviews! Unfortunately, for those that are petite, they might not like the extra length. As for myself, I like to have my hoo-ha covered (As Jeanne Bice would say...)... ooonooo.gif

It's A254819 and I got it in moss, aqua, coral, navy and lilac!!!

Watch the video if you have time Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Denim & Co. Essentials Knit Terry Short Sleeve Top

Looks like a LOT of sizes/colors have sold out or on WL...get the colors you can before it's too late!!!

Respected Contributor

I bought that top about 2 years ago in pink.  It is sooooooo comfortable, washes well and has held up well.  I am 5'4" and it is a little long, but it is a very casual top so really not a problem.  I hope you like yours as much as I like mine.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gmkb wrote:

I bought that top about 2 years ago in pink.  It is sooooooo comfortable, washes well and has held up well.  I am 5'4" and it is a little long, but it is a very casual top so really not a problem.  I hope you like yours as much as I like mine.

@gmkb Thanks for sharing! I can see myself wearing these well into the Fall...especially the moss and navy Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I got a couple of those shirts 2 or 3 years ago and find them to be too hot for serious summer weather.  They look like new because I never wear them.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment