Trusted Contributor

Denim & Co. EasyWear Twill - have you put it in the dryer?

Hi Everybody, Happy Sunday!

I picked up a few of the D&C skimmers that were the TSV on March 17 and really like them a lot. They have not gotten good reviews, for the most part. We're all different.

But I have a couple pairs ready to wash now, and am wondering about putting them in the dryer. Gary said they were machine wash and machine dry, but the care label says to line dry.

Have any of you put these in the dryer? If so, how did they turn out? Did they shrink or did the fabric look bad? They're 98% cotton and 2% spandex. I know a lot of Denim & Co. items are pre-shrunk but I don't know about these.

Thanks for your info! I appreciate it. Have a great day!

Respected Contributor

Re: Denim & Co. EasyWear Twill - have you put it in the dryer?

@Thats Me  I dry them in the dryer but ever so carefully - low, low, low. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Thats Me wrote:

Hi Everybody, Happy Sunday!

I picked up a few of the D&C skimmers that were the TSV on March 17 and really like them a lot. They have not gotten good reviews, for the most part. We're all different.

But I have a couple pairs ready to wash now, and am wondering about putting them in the dryer. Gary said they were machine wash and machine dry, but the care label says to line dry.

Have any of you put these in the dryer? If so, how did they turn out? Did they shrink or did the fabric look bad? They're 98% cotton and 2% spandex. I know a lot of Denim & Co. items are pre-shrunk but I don't know about these.

Thanks for your info! I appreciate it. Have a great day!

@Thats Me @Line dry. Gary corrected himself one time when he said the same thing on another show. 

Honored Contributor

If the label says line dry, line dry.  

Trusted Contributor

@Mindy D @I didn't see that presentation so thanks for telling me!

Super Contributor

I have the easy twill skort. I just received it a few weeks ago and washed it for the first time. I did line dry it. I was kind of surprised to see that on the label, but I would rather err on the side of caution. It did take a little bit of time to dry.