Honored Contributor

Re: Dan wheeler

[ Edited ]

dan.wheeler@qvc.com

Please pray hard
People. Her numbers are going the wrong way but God can turn them right. She is not real responsive today. Dr. Is worried about her liver. THANK YOU!!!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Asking groups at church to pray for Beth and for Dan.  They meet once a week in the evenings to pray, and both will be included.  God blessings on Dan and Beth.

Valued Contributor

Sending prayers for Beth & for Dan.

Blowing out someone else's candle doesn't make yours brighter.
Honored Contributor

I am praying fervently for Beth and Dan.  His facebook posts are breaking my heart as I've been there.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

I saw this on FB last night.  I knew she had some health issues but had no idea it was this bad.  Heartbreaking for Dan and his family.  Prayers.

Esteemed Contributor

Sent well wishes to Mr. Wheeler and a message via this board that I hope things turn around.  Very troubling.  I can't even imagine how hard it must be.

Cogito ergo sum
Esteemed Contributor

I have not had a family member in serious trouble as his dear Beth. Dan's posts are making me so sad, his faith and love for his wife is so evident.

Honored Contributor

Asking the Lord to lay His healing hands on her body and give her comfort, give her healing and for the family, I pray for their respite and His will in all their lives.  Amen.

Valued Contributor

Re: Dan wheeler

[ Edited ]

He had new FB posts about her not being reponsive to treatment and an infection has not improved; also doctors  have a concern about her liver.  More prayers.  I feel so sorry for the family.  Cancer is a terrible disease.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you for posting.  Sending prayers for Beth and Dan during this difficult time.Heart