Valued Contributor

DG2 Jeggings TS...did you order? I did!

I ordered a pair in the chambray. I hope they are nice. So far I love the DG2 jeans.

Valued Contributor

Re: DG2 Jeggings TS...did you order? I did!

Today's jeggings are not my style at all. I know this thread is from 2013. The title popped up when I went to start a new thread, so I just went with this one.

I don't care for the sweat band bottoms, or the tie waist. They remind me of something I dressed my babies in when they were too little to wear "big boy" jeans!

Esteemed Contributor

Stopped buying DG2 years ago, the quality is inferior, they smell from chemicals, the coloring came of on my legs and under garments, sizing off and they fell down most of the time.  Today's offering has no appeal to me but would not buy them due to above issues.  But, I hope you enjoy them and have better luck than I did. 

Honored Contributor

No. I did not bother to check them out. I don't like leggings.

I don't care for the fabrics she uses. At least not the ones I have seen & tried on at the HSN Outlet.  

Honored Contributor

Leggings aren't my style but those pants remind me of pajamas with that odd ribbed, tie front waist.  Very bizarre.

Valued Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

Leggings aren't my style but those pants remind me of pajamas with that odd ribbed, tie front waist.  Very bizarre.

They aren't selling well. I agree about the pajama bottoms. Why?? I really like her jeans, but these are a big pass for me! That ribbed waist/cuffs, will pill like crazy, and the jeans will look horrible. Bad design-imo.

Trusted Contributor

They didn't look good on anyone. Those jeggings were wrinkled at all the models and Dianne's knees NOT a good look.

Super Contributor

I got them in the black.  They look very comfortable.  I went down a size because her SuperStretch usually runs very big.  I've been living in her denim capris and Bermuda shorts all summer.

Hope you enjoy them!

Honored Contributor

@Linds7 wrote:

I got them in the black.  They look very comfortable.  I went down a size because her SuperStretch usually runs very big.  I've been living in her denim capris and Bermuda shorts all summer.

Hope you enjoy them!

I want to try her Bermuda shorts. They look nice for around the house. 

Super Contributor

I also ordered  them in black, they  are very  current  in fashion right  now.