Valued Contributor

Re: Cuddl Duds.. emphasis on the "dud".

I have a pair of Cuddl duds long underwear from the 80's.  They STILL look brand new.  I have been impressed with this brand because of that.

Honored Contributor

@italia8140 wrote:

Major dud and not flattering at all. The material looked cheap.

@italia8140 Interesting that you could determine that over the television set.  I could not at all.

Valued Contributor

I have worn the CD undershirts for years and really like them when the weather gets really cold.   I was just in Marshalls and they have the TSV for $19.99 and a good selection of other CD items

Super Contributor

I thought about ordering, but I would need an XS, and it appears to have too much fabric.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

OMGOODNESS! This is adorable!

The fabric is "CUDDLEDUDS" worthy... Soft, thin, satiny and luscious! 

The extra fabric is not voluminous because it is thin but has body!

I hesitate to call this "fleece."

You make it your own... Wrapped tightly you are company-ready and fashionable. Could belt and wear with a beret.

Thrown on for warmth, you are anything BUT dowdy. 

This is how I want to look for casual... Maybe not a lunch outing, although I'd have to take another look before ruling that out.

I got L/XL but a S/M would be perfectly GREAT too. Remember, there is not much body on me as far as shoulders/arm length (petite) and also this makes me look slim. 

A good  purchase for me and some Christmas gifts, too

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

Yes Pearley I did recieve it and returned it the same day.  Just not for me.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

Recieved mine today and back it goes.  I didn't like anything about it.  For me an xs may have been better, but even so, i didn't find the material that soft.  I have other similar tops that are much softer at a lower price.  I thought of gifting it, but just couldn't do it.

@Biftu  I don't understand your post.  You must have gotten it to be returning it. ????

@Biftu she stated "gifting it" not getting it.

Honored Contributor

@Stray  Oh, thanks!  It's those danggone small letters!

Respected Contributor

Got my long sleeve hooded tsv today and it is just okay.  Very thin and nothing great.  It would seem like 14.99 at target would have been more in line with price.  I will keep because too expensive to send back and I live in Florida so that is about all I would need.

Honored Contributor

@chiclet wrote:

Got my long sleeve hooded tsv today and it is just okay.  Very thin and nothing great.  It would seem like 14.99 at target would have been more in line with price.  I will keep because too expensive to send back and I live in Florida so that is about all I would need.

I still haven't received mine yet (DARN!) but this is exactly what I was afraid might be my opinion too,m which is why I canceled the second one I ordered on TSV day.  I hope to get mine and the fleece leggings on Monday but with the USPO, who knows?