Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

@violann@I have that jacket in navy and love it.What color did you get?

@dex - I got the green

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I am on my way to Costco today so I will report back if I make a great find.One thing I have to say is that Costco Canada gets different clothing than we do here.My sons gf fell in love with many items there and purchased some really cut workout gear.If in Canada check out Costco for clothing and for some really great health food options and note that the lower Canadian dollar makes everything a little more affordable to USA shoppers.

Honored Contributor

Re: Costco Fashion Score!

[ Edited ]

@dex wrote:

@violann@I have that jacket in navy and love it.What color did you get?

I got navy too! I had an older black denim and company jacket that I really liked, but I lost t when we went to Philly to await the arrival of our 2nd grandchild.

I liked the recent Susan G packable water resistant jacket, but it was a little dressier than what I was hoping to find.

Then I caught up with the one in Costco and it was perfect! I almost bought the black, but decided the navy was just right!

I've only had one Miss with 32below, and the garment pilled. Still perfectly wearable though!

Respected Contributor

Our Costco carries a lot of Men's work clothes but I haven't noticed Women's clothing.  They have limited shoes.  I was excited to see Cole Haan but when I opened the box, they were nowhere near the quality they sell in Cole Haan stores.  These must have been made for Costco.

Do they have fitting rooms?

Trusted Contributor
That's super cute!
Honored Contributor

Ok back from Costco and nothing new in ladies wear except some really nice sketchers slip on for 29.99.

Honored Contributor

Quick stop at Costco yesterday. Huge display of 32 degree zip up faux fur jackets for $15! Black, aubergine, navy & gray.

So cute and cuddly...but it sheds badly. I tried it on for sizing - runs small. When I took it off my sweater had black poofies on it,  lol. Not sure if the shedding will stop. I didn't buy it, but it is a great price and very soft/cuddly

tlf51076md_20.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@violann wrote:

I buy lots of clothes at COSTCO and I love them too. My last find was apackable rain jacket for $20. 

Please post you're finds @violann and all. We should keep an active Costco Finds thread.

I know that many times Costco gets 1-off items. They might be available for a week or 2 and then gone. They prob purchase overstock? 

I also scored these cute Levis' s canvas shoes for $15. So cute & slip on. They also had them in dark denim

mjraq-dWyRrvG6AAgS9J45Q.jpg

@Chi-town girl love these slip ons, I bought the dark navy at Costco. 

Honored Contributor

Just read in the new Costco Connection that they're coming out with luxury coats. 100 percent cashmere cost for 700, wool and alpaca blend for 500, and a wool and cashmere blend for 400. This is them in order.

imageService.jpegimageService (1).jpegimageService (2).jpeg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

Just read in the new Costco Connection that they're coming out with luxury coats. 100 percent cashmere cost for 700, wool and alpaca blend for 500, and a wool and cashmere blend for 400. This is them in order.

imageService.jpegimageService (1).jpegimageService (2).jpeg

@Greeneyedlady21 - interesting.  Wonder if they will have these in store.