Honored Contributor

@Adamlambert wrote:

I was active duty military so will not be wearing this ---by my own choice! Too many years being forced to wear it!  You enjoy though.  Love Costco!!!

@Adamlambert

Thank you for YOUR service. 

Honored Contributor

When you least expect it...making a Costco run to pick up essentials, a fantastic buy of $15 for Jessica Simpson Soft Sculpt stretch rolled skinny jeans.

They had light & dark traditional denim plus fashion colors -  a light blue, coral and white. I bought the light denim and they are fabulous.  Excellent fit, soft denim. Regular zip up, not pull up. I will go back to get the dark denim and white.  Costco item#1076639

41ojDXM8JSL._AC_UL260_SR200,260_.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: Costco Fashion Score!

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl I got the Jessica Simpson skinny ankle jeans last week at Costco. Have to return them, I just have to face the reality that my legs don't look good in anything called skinny. I fell in love with the color, got the mint/seafoam. Boyfriend style is much better suited to me.

I like that camo jacket, don't think my Costco had it.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

When you least expect it...making a Costco run to pick up essentials, a fantastic buy of $15 for Jessica Simpson Soft Sculpt stretch rolled skinny jeans.

They had light & dark traditional denim plus fashion colors -  a light blue, coral and white. I bought the light denim and they are fabulous.  Excellent fit, soft denim. Regular zip up, not pull up. I will go back to get the dark denim and white.  Costco item#1076639

41ojDXM8JSL._AC_UL260_SR200,260_.jpg

@I thought posters @Peg   @Debzzz@ and @Mellie2  might be interested in this post.

Valued Contributor

Wow, that could be a steal depending on fit. Unfortunately I have a Sam's club membership instead of Costco which is on the othe  side of town. Thanks for thinking of me though!

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Esteemed Contributor

i LOVE TO LOOK AT THEIR FASHION SECTION.  And the prices are good and if I like what I see I buy.  Love Gloria Vanderbilt jeans.  THEY FIT ME.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl I have last years version of that jacket and get many compliments and enquiries.

Honored Contributor

I buy lots of clothes at COSTCO and I love them too. My last find was apackable rain jacket for $20. 

Honored Contributor

@violann@I have that jacket in navy and love it.What color did you get?

Honored Contributor

@violann wrote:

I buy lots of clothes at COSTCO and I love them too. My last find was apackable rain jacket for $20. 

Please post you're finds @violann and all. We should keep an active Costco Finds thread.

I know that many times Costco gets 1-off items. They might be available for a week or 2 and then gone. They prob purchase overstock? 

I also scored these cute Levis' s canvas shoes for $15. So cute & slip on. They also had them in dark denim

mjraq-dWyRrvG6AAgS9J45Q.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri