Respected Contributor

Come On! Surprise Us With Something New

Enough with LOGO.  

Valued Contributor

Re: Come On! Surprise Us With Something New

Maybe its just me, but, I find this line of clothing very sloppy looking. IMO!

Respected Contributor

Not only enough with LOGO, enough with lace!!  I'm already sick of it.....lace tops, lace skirts, lace dresses and now this. 

Esteemed Contributor

My opinion is the cardigan simply lacks the wow factor a TSV from one of QVC's so-called premiere fashion lines should present.  I've seen more interesting garments from LOGO on the weekly Saturday afternoon show.

Super Contributor

I have yet to purchase a piece from this line, just wasn't a big fan. Recently saw a piece I really liked..had smocking in the front...but when I looked at the reviews they were pretty bad...with shipping and handling it would have been close to $100. ...don't want to spend that type of money.

Honored Contributor

In the beginning I tried to wear these clothes, I REALLY tried.  I had to keep sending them back.  They just didn't look good on me.

My main complaint (besides I looked terrible), was that I had to wear several pieces because they were so thin even a zit showed through the material.

Some people look OK in them.  Like everything, it's just a matter of choice.  There are people who think what I wear would look better on a cow (I'm sure).  I'm not good at matching things.  I'm very boring, but I like all of the colors to match even the jewelry.

It's funny what people notice.  They'll grab my hand or arm and say, "Even your jewelry matches".  I just smile.  They don't know that I have no imagination and wear the colors that match each other...Ha!

Esteemed Contributor

Continuing to carry this LOGO line almost seems like QVC is on a self-destructing suicide mission.  Apparently a few like baggy silly baby clothes; but most of us do not - - yet this sorry excuse for fashion dressing continues to be thrown at us.  I just don't get it.

Super Contributor

Add up the cost of each layering piece to get the " Look " ...

pretty expensive ....

Honored Contributor

Lori is really doing a hard sell on this cardigan but it is awful looking.  Sorry, but it is oversized to the point that the front doubles up.  Cat Very Happy 

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

Lori is really doing a hard sell on this cardigan but it is awful looking.  Sorry, but it is oversized to the point that the front doubles up.  Cat Very Happy 

I'm a LOGO lover but this cardigan is not her best work, for sure. WAY too much volume!

Even for LOGO, I would love to see something more creative for a TSV. It's always some type of cardigan. I guess to bring in such large quantities needed for a TSV, they have to make an item that is more ubiquitous??? Easy pass today......

~~~ So many handbags....so few hands ~~~