Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

BP "Autumn" plaid-

who makes this scarf?  love the colors.

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

@MariotaMurielle

It's in the post.  BP is the brand and "Autumn" plaid is the name.  You can find it at Nordstrom.  Cat Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I love plaids too I had a Ralph Lauren plaid tote that I carried until it was too worn to carry another day but I sure got my money worth out of it it was the perfect size not too big or small.  I brought a Dooney & Bourke wool blue/green tartan plaid satchel with the matching smaller purse to carry my makeup and I have about four plaid scarves in different color combos to wear with my coats and jackets.  I have been looking for a nice plaid shirt.  Sole society has some cute plaid shoes too that are sold on QVC.

Honored Contributor

I like two plaids (Black Watch, Stewart) and I am partial to two tartans related to my ancestry ... but that's about it. 

At the moment - all I have are a couple of plaid scarves - namely Black Watch and Stewart.  I keep meaning to find scarves for the other two tartans ... but haven't done so yet.

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@MariotaMurielle

It's in the post.  BP is the brand and "Autumn" plaid is the name.  You can find it at Nordstrom.  Cat Happy

@lolakimono, thanks. I've never heard of the brand BP, so I wasn't sure. that scarf is beautiful and looks so soft.

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

November J.Crew Looks I Love – Thoughts By Natalie:

Esteemed Contributor

Ralph Lauren Equestrian Preppy British Plaid Blazer

Ralph Lauren Hunting jacket classic plaid. love this.

Esteemed Contributor

LTT, another classic Ralph Lauren plaid

Ralph Lauren 100% Wool Lined Pea Coat

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

IMG_2638.JPG

The model is "Kristen Clothilde" a prominent Ralph Lauren model in the 80's. You may remember her. 

I remember her from back in the day.

Her portfolio is basically one look...expressionless-high-society.

Every.photo.looks.the.same.   But I love it.

She really captured the Horsey Set of Ralph Lauren.

Though, I remember her as "Penelope" in Trading Places!!

IMG_0102.JPG

Honored Contributor
@michahoney
Beautiful plaid!
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~