Highlighted
N/A

Citiknits

What ever happened to the Citiknits line that QVC used to sell?

Occasional Visitor

Re: Citiknits

I'm wonder the SAME thing too! It was wonderful and I bought a LOT of it. Now...nothing! I wonder if it's the same as Slinky Brand on HSN?

Respected Contributor

I loved Citiknits too.  I've tried Slinky and the fabric is not nearly as substantial.  I still have a Citiknits top that looks brand new.

Valued Contributor

Didn't Woman With Control replace Citiknits?
Honored Contributor

It evolved from Citiknits to Effortless Style by Citiknits then went away when Attitudes by Renee and Women with Control came to be.  Renee was behind Citiknits.

aka Bernie
Michigan
Trusted Contributor

I use to have a ton of Slinky, Citiknits and Caroyln Strauss when she was on HSN; but I donated a lot of those clothes but kept most of the dresses and tank tops they are nice to wear in the warmer weather

Valued Contributor

I have always wondered what happened to,  Miranda.  Here one day, and gone.  I never heard anyone mention her.  

Valued Contributor

Renee just posted on Instagram that she has a new line called Radiant Knits being introduced on Q soon. Not sure but she may have said next week.

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2016 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View