Esteemed Contributor

Charlotte Russe my first 2 purchases

[ Edited ]

The entire store was 40% off    The poncho did not swallow me up and I just love the fringe bag!!!   The poncho  was about $16 and the bag about $14 before taxes

• Striped Hooded Poncho Sweater

Faux Suede Fringe Cross-Body Bag

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Charlotte Russe my first 2 purchases

Cute, but I have never heard of Charlotte Russe.  Is this a chain of stores, a website, or both?  

Trusted Contributor

I was thinking of the desert when I read the title of this thread! My mom made a terrific charlotte russe! biggrin.gif

I had not heard of this clothing line until now. Thanks @Mary Bailey!

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In
Esteemed Contributor

@Trix wrote:

Cute, but I have never heard of Charlotte Russe.  Is this a chain of stores, a website, or both?  

It's both!  I was at two diferent stores, the Bolingbrook Promenade and Louis Joliet Mall. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Adelina wrote:

I was thinking of the desert when I read the title of this thread! My mom made a terrific charlotte russe! biggrin.gif

I had not heard of this clothing line until now. Thanks @Mary Bailey!

and I never heard of the desert! ....off to look it up!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I bought a pair of "faux" leather culottes from them for $12. I've been looking for real leather and the ones currently on the market are well over $100. So, I swallowed my pride and bought them. Much to my surprise they look great. I wore them a few Sundays ago. I may wear them this winter with my new OTK boots. If I can get DH to take a picture, i'll post it.

MyCulottes.jpg

Found a picture of them (not me) that I'm adding to my reply.

Honored Contributor

Nice!

I am not familiar with the brand  so I googled it. There is a store at a mall not far from here. I will be sure to check it out. 

Respected Contributor

nice.  we have a store fairly close by.  I'll check it out.  Thanks for the tip!

Esteemed Contributor

While shopping for my DD there a few years ago I stumbled across a few shirts that I purchased for myself.  These shirts turned out to be some of my Summer favs and I got them for a ridiculous cheap price.  The store isn't close to us but I would definitely go back in The future.

Honored Contributor

This is kind of a trendy store more geared to the young set, but I really like it!  I don't have one of these near me, but when I have gone on vacation in Florida I always shop there.  They have such cute tops and other pretty things and they are not expensive.   

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin