Frequent Contributor

Certainly don't mean to offend anyone

I LIKE i.M clothes but I think this dress looks horrid on everybody .may me look good on I size o

.I just can't see it .please don't be mad .Jmho.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Certainly don't mean to offend anyone

Why would u be offending anyone? This site is to post opinions. I SO AGREE with u. It may look good on a tall, thin female - who wears it a few inches abover her knee, ie, models.

Respected Contributor

I think it looks darling under the jean jacket. On its own, not so much.
Honored Contributor

I'm not a big IM fan, but I do like his tee shirts. I think the dress is cute and looks great on all the models, big or small. How it will look on the average QVC shopper is the big question. You wouldn't be the first one to offend some one on this forum, in fact it's a forum tradition. LOL

Honored Contributor

@RollTide2008

I agree. I think it's because the jacket actually gives it a waistline. Otherwise it just hangs with very little shape on most body types

Respected Contributor

I didn't think it looked too good on Leah this morning, but I saw it on Sharon and it looked cute. Just wish it was a little shorter, I am petite and on the thin side, really cute with a jean jacket, which I have. Oh well.

Honored Contributor

@blueskysI see no reason to be offended.  You don't have to like everything.  I never have -  not here, not in my all-time favorite places to shop.  eE are so lucky to have choices and, I think, to be able to say why we don't like something.  What offends me are the posters who "ygh" and "yuck" and gag.  Very high school -  and if that shoe fits, those posters are welcome to wear it.  It's my opinion of the way they express their opinion.  You did well.

As for today's TSV -  it's nothing I'd wear for several reasons, but I think most of those who wore it, wore it exactly as well as dresses like like one look on various figures.  It's not a style I've ever worn well -  that style never flatters many body styles and I'm surprised at the thousands and thousands of women who ordered it.  I do hope they feel as good in it as the hosts and models seemed to feel.

Respected Contributor

I also think there are women who can take a dress like that and make it into a cute outfit.  There are rarely pieces of clothing you can just put on and it looks great.  It really depends on the size and shape of the person and how they style it.

I knew a girl in highschool and she could look good in a paperbag because she had a knack for adding just the right essential accessories.

Honored Contributor

I was just talking to my sister on the phone while we both had QVC on.  We made the same observation, it did nothing for anyone.  Even the slimmest model looked large and shapeless.  This dress is made to resemble a burlap bag. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I think it's very unattractive, even on the tall, thin models.  It just has no shape.  A dress has to have some kind of shape.  This one is just a rectangle.

I think we can say whether we like something or not, can't we?