Honored Contributor

Carolyn's Update: Seeing Pink

For those who have been asking about Carolyn Gracie, she has posted an update in her blog.

http://community.qvc.com/t5/Blogs/Taking-Care-of-Me-For-a-Change/ba-p/1937234

Honored Contributor

Re: Carolyn's Update: Seeing Pink

I was on FB and saw the link and read it.  I'm glad she is recovering and this was found.  If you have to have BC, she had the best kind. 

Carolyn, this is the most amazing story I have ever read.  You lifted my spirits on a down day.  Keep up the good work taking care of you.  I love watching you on QVC.  I have missed seeing you this summer.  I look forward to your return.  Many prayers and good wishes being sent your way.

Joanne

Respected Contributor

YOU look wonderful.  So glad you are taking care of you. 

Blessings!

Respected Contributor

Carolyn,  Continued healing and complete recovery wishes for you from me.  You are blessed with a wonderful support system. 

Respected Contributor

Carolyn...Continued prayers for a speedy recovery.  The love and support of family, friends and, of course, the comfort of your fur babies will help in your recovery.  Please know that we miss you and anxiously await your return.. God Bless  

Barbara 

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Honored Contributor

lola - TY for posting the link. What an amazing woman, and it's wonderful of her to share with us! 

Honored Contributor

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, lola.  Carolyn has long been my favorite host, for many reasons.  I'm sorry she had to endure this, but happy that her prognosis is good.

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

I would not have seen this were it not for your post. Thank you, Lola.
I wish Carolyn a speedy recovery and look forward to seeing her back on the air in August.
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor

Many blessing to you as you recover,you will soon be back.You have a big supply of friends and family with you.