Honored Contributor

I have wanted to try Carole Hochman for a long time but too pricey for me.  I found a cute gown with a robe for #19.99.  The gown comes to my knee.  I know you can also purchase at costco.  So now I can try her sleepwear. I purchased at Ross.

Honored Contributor

I've been buying it for many years from TJMaxx and Marshalls.  Just bought a pj set with capris last week at TJM.  I find they hold up well.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Carole Hochman

[ Edited ]

You can also buy CH on Amazon.com.............and Josie Natori and Elieen West too

Esteemed Contributor

I buy CH at Ross, Marshall's and my robe last year from Costco.  My robe was $19.99 with free shipping and was $54 on air two months before.

Super Contributor

I have several pair of Carole Hochman pjs from Costco and love them. 

Trusted Contributor

I also like CH nightgowns,  I also find the "Charter Club" brand at Macy's to be just as nice and much less expensive.

Respected Contributor

Just a side comment.  I love Carol Hochman's creations, but the tags on each of her garments always seem to irritate my back.  The corners stick into me.  I usually go to Aria or another brand - not because I like them more, but because you can't really remove the CH labels, and the others use tagless "tags".

Trusted Contributor

@Perkup wrote:

Just a side comment.  I love Carol Hochman's creations, but the tags on each of her garments always seem to irritate my back.  The corners stick into me.  I usually go to Aria or another brand - not because I like them more, but because you can't really remove the CH labels, and the others use tagless "tags".

I find that to be a problem with many garments these days. Smiley Sad

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Esteemed Contributor

DeltaOne wrote:

I also like CH nightgowns,  I also find the "Charter Club" brand at Macy's to be just as nice and much less expensive.

For years, Carol's company has designed and manufactured  a lot of private label sleepwear which is sold as another designer's sleepwear/loungewear, or store's brand. I can't say for sure if she makes Charter Club for Macy's, but it's very likely.  

New Contributor

Wishing for you to carry XXS .. I love the pieces but at 5'1, 105 lbs. everything is just too big. Thanks for considering it.