Respected Contributor

Can't decide which malachite top: need help

Malachite is one of my favorite and most flattering colors. I already bought the WK skirt and scoop neck top (not the peasant one.) I did not buy the jacket because it simply does not fit into my lifestyle: retired, casual.

I'm assuming this is the only year for malachite, considering Louis' hints that next year will be neutrals. I cannot wear khaki, beige, light grey, etc. near my face. I look like I have hepatitis.

So, I'm trying to decide between the WKT.( I know the fit and feel etcI got the red, fuschia and mallard blue last year.)_ or the new nubby textured v neck top.

Problem: I'm one of those people who do not like synthetics next to my body. I bought the recent leopard v mainly poly on sale and will wear it only when it's colder.

But the nubby textured top looks interesting.

I just started back with Linea after a long absence and am getting the idea that the WKT does not come in all colors every year, so that's my dilemma.

I've been collecting malachite jewelry for years so I'm already accessorized. I even have green suede flats in that color. Greens are hard to come by; this is my year.