Trusted Contributor

Re: Can't Take Jayne and Pat Any Longer

Jayne does a wonderful job on her own,together its sometime a mess.

Respected Contributor

On 2/1/2015 golfcartrider said:

Let me get this straight, this thread bashing Pat and Jane is ok. The thread bashing Amy is ok BUT any comments about another host are inappropriate. What is the difference?

Why is it ok to not like Pat, Jane and Amy but others can't not like another annoying host.

Someone please explain the difference to me.

Perhaps some things are universally true while others not so much.

Respected Contributor

Let me get this straight, this thread bashing Pat and Jane is ok. The thread bashing Amy is ok BUT any comments about another host are inappropriate. What is the difference?

Why is it ok to not like Pat, Jane and Amy but others can't not like another annoying host.

Perhaps because some things are universally true, while others not so much.

Respected Contributor

Perhaps because some things are universally true while others not so much.

SORRY FOR THE REPETITION. MY COMPUTER WENT A LITTLE DIPSY!!!!

Respected Contributor

On 2/1/2015 Perkup said:

Perhaps because some things are universally true while others not so much.

Yes, but why is it ok to "bash" some but not others?

Don't worry, be Happy!
Valued Contributor

Why do you need to bash anyone?
Respected Contributor

Don't bash, change the channel. QVC will get the message when they have zero sales.

Respected Contributor

On 2/1/2015 Firefly3 said: Why do you need to bash anyone?

I am asking about ALL of the bashing going on, for some it is ok but for others not. If you will notice I like, Pat and Jayne separate or together. I also like David, Jill, Jane and Marybeth.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Valued Contributor

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM. They are two girlfriends having fun presenting the product. sometimes when you are tired you just get the giggles at anything and everything. I love Jayne B.'s belly laugh. it is genuine. they are great together. genuine not fake. Susan G. could take lessons from them.

Honored Contributor

On 1/31/2015 AileenH said:

I like them both. When I have watched them together they worked like a well matched team but I did see a "giggle fest" the other day for the first time. I didn't realize it was a habitual behavior. I was waiting for someone "in their ear" to tell them to stop. Strange that QVC would allow it. Guess I'll have to watch and see.....

They are always like that. That is why I change the channel quickly when I see them together. When they add a third person, it is even worse.