Respected Contributor

Re: Can't Take Jayne and Pat Any Longer

On 1/30/2015 maryebrown said:
On 1/30/2015 65and fabulous said:

I totally agree. If there was something truly funny, we could all be laughing, but there is nothing funny, and they are laughing hysterically at themselves.

Maybe other viewers are enjoying them, but whenever they get so off-track and silly, its just annoying.

I thought Jayne was wonderful with Louis Dell-Olio, totally professional and well-prepared; and I always enjoy watching her whenever she is NOT with Pat, who seems to be totally ditsy and adds nothing. Sorry, but that's how I feel.

No argument here. Wink

If they aren't laughing together, they are over-talking the vendors (interrupting) mostly by Alpha Jayne.

The Q needs to dump this show...{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} I won't be watching again.

Jayne is very professional on her own, but I can't watch Pat ever. Together they are not at all good. Perhaps they are close friends or something. But then again, I just don't have to watch.

Trusted Contributor

Hate is a strong word. As for the bashing, I don't consider voicing an opinion as bashing. I personally dislike watching them because I don't like their presentation. Too silly for my liking. That being said I don't watch them but should not be subjected to a comedy show should I wish to watch a home shopping show.

Regular Contributor

I enjoy them very much. It's like hanging out with two old friends. They are so down to earth.

Respected Contributor

On 2/1/2015 lovesbe said:
On 1/31/2015 golfcartrider said:

I get attacked for voicing my opinion about a show host and this thread is OK? I thought it was not kool to host bash.

Pat and Jane are good together in my opinion.

The ONLY time I am EVER attacked is when I make a comment about S.K. AND it does not bother me at all. I make no comments about her size, her face or anything that personal as others do.

I am asking why it is OK if I say bad things about Pat, Jayne, Amy, David, Marybeth, Jill, Jane or any other host but NOT S.K.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Esteemed Contributor

On 1/30/2015 namealreadytaken said:

Image result for thumbs up image

A big thumbs up for each one as they are alone but when they are together, it's a big thumbs down. Not sure what it is about their personalities that do this, but it is like two junior high girls who are planning their slumber party and all the boys they plan to talk about or call on the phone.

I've got to agree with how you put things.

Trusted Contributor

On 2/1/2015 Perkup said:
On 2/1/2015 golfcartrider said:

Let me get this straight, this thread bashing Pat and Jane is ok. The thread bashing Amy is ok BUT any comments about another host are inappropriate. What is the difference?

Why is it ok to not like Pat, Jane and Amy but others can't not like another annoying host.

Someone please explain the difference to me.

Perhaps because some things are universally true, while others not so much.

Wait, let me get this straight.........you're representng the universe?????
Occasional Contributor

I was hoping there would have been more creative development for that time slot. A missed opportunity for sure!
Occasional Contributor

I haven't watched weekday mornings for the past three years because of these two. Now I won't be watching Friday nights either.
Honored Contributor

On 2/1/2015 Kimi-Eliz said:

I enjoy them very much. It's like hanging out with two old friends. They are so down to earth.

I agree, and I think there are others who like them together. We are certainly in the minority here on this thread though! Maybe they will be great hosting the Friday night show! I like to watch them in the morning, although I don't get to watch long. Smile

Esteemed Contributor

I think Jayne is great. Just love her.