Respected Contributor
Thanks to lolakimono reply to thread on fashion talk I found Linea black/ aqua paisley chiffon skirt which I then ordered yesterday plus a wk T in aqua to go with it. Asked Louis question re matching gray colors and he suggested I try his PK leggings - never ever tried leggings before but they came today and I love them. I also found his drawstring skirt. Seems I am definitely behind as my orders seem to be all last year. Just goes to show he is such a great designer his clothes are dateless. We are lucky he is on Q as looking at some of the stuff that is on today makes me realize how fortunate we are with designers like Louis, Bob Mackie, George Simonton and thanks to Linea Ladies who are so generous with their help and fashion advice.
Trusted Contributor

dulwich, I still have and wear Linea from when Louis first brought the line to QVC some 14 years ago. Good design lasts forever!

Respected Contributor

I agree. I still have clothing Louis designed for the Anne Klein line and it's so classic in every way that matters. And, it's lasted for decades!! We are indeed fortunate to have Louis here at QVC.

Respected Contributor
I have that skirt, haven't worn yet...too chilly outside. I love the colors and I also have the matching top. Can't wait for warm and CHI-BERIA to thaw out!