Super Contributor

Calista Perfecta! Oh, my gosh!

On my way out the door - bumped into the UPS man with my Calista Perfecta tool. I went back inside, opened it plugged it in and FIVE MINUTES later, my 'need to wash it tonight hair' looks like it was just styled by my hairdresser.

I cannot believe it!

I'm on my way out for the day and so excited about this thing I just had to post.

FYI, I have a just below chin length bob with some layers. My hair is thick and poofy, not curly. When I do it myself, try as I might, I can't get the layers to do what they're supposed to do, feather and flatter. This thing did it in five minutes and made my hair look shiny and just blown out.

I don't understand it but it's awesome {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

If anyone else ordered this thing this week you are going to be so happy. I did expedited shipping, couldn't wait, so glad I did.

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View