Respected Contributor

OK. I was just sufing by LOGO and saw $70 for a long sleeve tee and $75 for jeans. You have got to be kidding!!!!! But she would not be only constantly if no one was buying, I guess there is not ceiling on her pricing although everything is going up like Susan Graver and even Denim & Co. I guess China is raising the workplace rates.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is rude (and the poster knows it!)

Honored Contributor

@Beth-QVC wrote:
This post has been removed by QVC because it is rude (and the poster knows it!)

" and the poster knows it!"

Lol you're awesome!

Frequent Contributor

Item A285343 which was presented in the 2 p.m. show today is missing the "click here" garment sizes.    Several customers have posted requests in the question section that customer care correct this.  

Very surprised the description wasn't corrected since the first posting was from a day ago and this is a new item in the line.

Can customer care please fix this asap!  Many of us use this guide to determine the correct size to order.  It is an expensive top and it is very expensive to return and exchange clothing items with the Q these days.  

Thank you for your attention in this matter!

Honored Contributor

I really like the jeans that Sharon was wearing but somehow I missed it if they actually showed them.

Honored Contributor

@Kkins

I had the same issue Monday night with the Breezies long leg undies! I even called customer service and they didn't have the sizing information either. When they finally put the sizing information up they called the item 'unavailable' but not sold out?!

Respected Contributor

@wakefield64

There is a pretty good OTO price on A285369 if you are interested in trying the line at a very reasonable price point.  But I can't tell from your OP if you are actually interested.

Valued Contributor

Re: C"mon LOGO pricing

[ Edited ]

This is why I no longer shop @QVC.  I find it is more value shopping in B&M stores during sales and find better quality and value.  D&C was my last hold out, but even they have bitten the dust of overpriced for unfashionable clothes now.  Just very sad. Very.

Respected Contributor

Roger that/

Valued Contributor

Re: C"mon LOGO pricing

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo wrote:

I really like the jeans that Sharon was wearing but somehow I missed it if they actually showed them.

@Andreatoo 

Logo boot cut jeans they also come in petite under another item number. I own them and they fit true to QVC size for me.

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."