Contributor

Re: Bring back a popular favorite

I adored that top! Had it in many colors and multiples for years. Those of you that still have one can look on the label and there will be item # it will start with A. All QVC clothes have their items # some where printed on the label.I totally agree the Q should bring it back and offer it year round as a true essential! Updated fabric would take it any where. Please, please bring it back and call it the " oldie but goodie" Thanks so much for thinking of this, Babe
Contributor

I adored that top! If they brought it back in an updated fabric I would ordered many. Don't change a thing but the fabric. Not that cotton spandex they love so much, something with a lilt let more heft to it.For those that still have it, you can find the item # printed on the label. It will start with A. All QVC clothing has item # printed on the labels. If you can get the item # put that and request in suggestion box. It is a great idea and should be a year round essential! Babe
New Contributor

I also posted it in the suggestion box area, thanks for telling me about that, didn't know there was one. Maybe someone will read it and the replies and we get this old favorite back in some new colors! Fingers crossed!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}