Honored Contributor

Good lord---she is talking a mile a minute right now. Expecting her to faint any time from lack of oxygen.  Even with mute on she is still speed talking. 

Yikes!!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Breathe Susan, breathe!!!!

Love Susan!  She's doing just fine, IMHO.

Regular Contributor

This is a topic that has been the subject of many discussions.  I like Susan's clothing, but find her hard to watch--so I don't.  I just tune in to see if there is something I am interested in.   I do want to say that the person with Sandra during the beginning of the Sunday night show was an absolute pleasure to listen to and watch.  I had never seen her before.  She was only on for about 40 minutes before Susan arrived.  She did an amazing job of presenting Susan's clothing line.  She was easy to listen to, informative, and very calm.  If she is on again, I will gladly watch the show.   I do hope the new representative that is working with Susan will be around more often.  She was GREAT!

Contributor

Why is Jayne standing in the back and Susan is roaming around the models?

Honored Contributor

I know what you mean. I cannot watch Q because I cannot stand the non-stop blabbing. I know that's there job but slow down & take a breath please.

DH always asks when he comes home why the TV is not on. LOL!!! I told him I like the peace & quiet like it is right now. 

Respected Contributor

Beside your crticism of her presenting her products, do you buy anything?

Honored Contributor

It never fails.....the same old stuff every time SG is on...lol   And yet, they manage to sit and watch every single one of her presentations...lol

Honored Contributor

@Melania wrote:

@Melania wrote:

She commited the ultimate sin in their eyes.  She's an assertive, very successful woman and they just cannot stand that.  It's sad but it's generational.  It rankles them that she's cute and happy too, I think. 

Respected Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

It never fails.....the same old stuff every time SG is on...lol   And yet, they manage to sit and watch every single one of her presentations...lol

Exactly and they hang onto every word and every perceived faux pas. I bet they have a big note pad keeping track. 

Honored Contributor

There's an easy answer to all of these problems anyone would have with a Vendor and/or presenter.  What is this easy answer?

Well, go on the internet to QVC.com.  You can easily see everything presented that day.  Should you see something you like, click on it.  It ALL comes up on your computer screen.  At that time you can either listen or hit the MUTE button (just like on TV).

There are some that I don't like to listen to (talking over each other drives me crazy).  I either change the channel or do what I just suggested above.

What do you expect QVC to do?  Do you expect them to get rid of Susan?  Goodness, I hope not because I have a lot of her clothes.  Sometimes (I think it's more me than her) I find that I have to change the channel or put it on mute...not a big deal.

I'm sure there are many times any or all of you would like to put me on mute too....Oh!  Wait!  You can just skip over my posts...problem solved.

I'm being stupid, I know.  My adivce, which doesn't mean anything....would be do what I suggested above.