Respected Contributor

Yesterday  morning Leah was talking about Just My Size bras. I thought it odd ,as so a available and this morning Playtex bras were featured. I can readily purchase those and unless one never gets out of their home and are bed ridden why ? Then pay shipping, wait and hope they fit. I  live in a small town of 2500 and can find them.

Honored Contributor

The Playtex one they had on while ago is the one I've worn for yrs.

Think since they were in a 2 pk. they average 18 a piece. I buy mine at Kohl's on sale . Sometimes they have my size sometimes not either.

It was an ok deal, you pay tax everywhere now. Women I've seen, really need to splurge on good quality bras. Nothing looks worse then an old lady

with hanging ***** down to waist. Look like milk cows.

Honored Contributor

@Gorgf

IMO, I believe a lot of people purchase things like bras, panties, and shoes from the Q because you can wear them, wash them, and return them if they don't work out.  Once you take the tags off, most stores won't take returns, and who is going to wear a bra all day with tags digging in, just to see if it's comfortable?

Honored Contributor

Playtes bras are now tagless!!

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Playtes bras are now tagless!!

@Shelbelle

If you're referring to my post, I was talking about not being able to return something to the store once you cut the tags off, especially with undergarments.  

Esteemed Contributor

I am the person who does not go to the mall.  Being able to order online, have it delivered, and being able to return if the item does not fit is perfect for me.  

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

@Gorgf  I live in major shopping areas, so your argument against buying from the Q also works for me for pretty much every online or TV shopping source.  But, assuming the cost is anywhere close to what I might find locally (I prefer to shop locally for many things), I find I actually save myself money overall by staying out of the stores!

After all, it costs to drive and then the retailers are expert at finding ways to persuade us to buy more than we had set out to.  I know lots of people, including me, think we're immune to the various gimmicks, but I believe the research overall.  Shoppers love coupons, free shipping (actually free anything), dollars off, BOGO's, etc.  Staying away from the stores, the TV, the online shopping sites helps me limit my spending.

PS-  I think I've purchased one bra "long distance" in my entire long life -  and that was a steal on ebay of a $150 bra I love which I found just once in my size for half price -  note that's still way above any bra I ever see here!

Honored Contributor

My favorite bra is playtex 4159, i always buy on sale where price is best.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

I actually prefer having known brands like Playtex and Soma on QVC because then I know what to expect in quality and sizing.  QVC owns Breezies, and I swear every bra from them fits me totally differently, so that I have returned more than I keep.

I have not shopped in malls in over 15 years.  I do shop locally, but it's a hit or miss in getting my size and colors, so when I see exactly what I want online (QVC or other places), I gladly purchased online.

Honored Contributor

Re: Bras Q is selling

[ Edited ]

I am sure you can find these bras on Amazon or ebay or at the Playtex Outlet stores.  Also, One Hanes Place website is now having a BOGO sale and free shipping on all orders.