Honored Contributor

Bradley Bayou....i guess this is one of the reason we havent seen him in AGES......

[ Edited ]

Bradley Bayou....i guess this is one of the reasons why we havent seen him in AGES......

A Los Angeles spec home developed by designer Bradley Bayou is going on the market for $21.85 million.

The newly completed house is located in the Bird Streets area of the Hollywood Hills. Spanning about 7,800 square feet, it has five bedrooms, six full and two half-baths, an elevator and a subterranean garage, according to listing agent David Yocum of Hilton & Hyland.

its gorgeous and i want it.....LOL

http://www.wsj.com/articles/los-angeles-spec-home-is-listing-for-21-85-million-1438278905

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Re: Bradley Bayou....i guess this is one of the reason we havent seen him in AGES......

Not my taste, but beautiful. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Bradley Bayou....i guess this is one of the reason we havent seen him in AGES......

Awesome house!

-Texas Hill Country-
Valued Contributor

That house is breathtaking, I would love to live there.

Honored Contributor

@skuggles wrote:

ITA

It's too contemporary for me, but I like parts of it--the patio area is gorgeous.  I didn't even know he "designed" homes.  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

What a view!

That house is gorgeous.  I love the fireplace in the bedroom.  I wonder if that's tile or stone

Honored Contributor

HOLY TOLEDO - what a house!!!!!  Yes I too could live there in a pinch!!!!

When I win the lottery....

Honored Contributor

Isn't this the same career path Bruce Makowsky took when he disappeared from the Q? I miss Bradley B., but wish him well.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

I agree, GORGEOUS.... and how intelligent to have the roof overhang (at least partially) over the swimming pool!  I personally can't do the sun for more than 30 minutes and saw that immediately....

Love the outside living space as well.... nice job~! 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

@skuggles wrote:

I agree.

I always enjoyed watching Bradley Bayou and had a few of his jackets.  The quality was so much nicer than that of QVC's in-house brands.