Valued Contributor

I may have missed this somewhere and/or sometime.  Is the Q going to phase out Bob Mackie?

When I go on the home page or any page and at the top left on fashion category Bob's name has been deleted.  On the "See All Brands" his name is still there.

Does anyone know if Bob will be bringing new items this fall?

Valued Contributor

@JCF wrote:

I may have missed this somewhere and/or sometime.  Is the Q going to phase out Bob Mackie?

When I go on the home page or any page and at the top left on fashion category Bob's name has been deleted.  On the "See All Brands" his name is still there.

He has 5 pages and 10 new items.

Respected Contributor

It seems like Bob had a show just a couple weeks ago. I remember he had a few new items presented during that show. 

Honored Contributor

@itsmagic wrote:

It seems like Bob had a show just a couple weeks ago. I remember he had a few new items presented during that show. 

I saw him also not very long ago; a couple of weeks ago maybe?  He had several shows when I saw him.

Esteemed Contributor

@JCF wrote:

I thought the same thing when I noticed his name was gone from the front page...but like @Pearlee said....he was on a few weeks ago with new things....