Honored Contributor

While I own some Mackle silk blouses, his embroidered items aren't my style. However, I watched his show today and noticed that his prices were much lower than those of Logo. To produce a Mackie top with embroidery would cost at least twice as much as producing a Logo t-shirt. Just an observations.  

So, do you feel that Logo is overpriced? 

Esteemed Contributor

Yes I do think Logo is overpriced and it seems everything else on QVC is becoming that way.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Super Contributor

Image result for beating a dead horse gif

~~~ So many handbags....so few hands ~~~

Esteemed Contributor

In terms of style it's not a fair comparison because the lines are nothing alike.  However in terms of what it must cost to produce a Wearable Art item compared to a simple LOGO one it would stand to reason that Mackie has higher production costs.  My speculation is LOGO has a higher price point because QVC considers it to be a more trendy premiere line for them. If one really likes the LOGO look there is so much of that style at so many stores that anyone who doesn't want to pay $60 for a simple tunic can definitely find it elsewhere for much less.  To be honest there are also stores selling styles similar to LOGO at much higher than QVC pricing.  

Super Contributor

Logo is outrageously overpriced. 

Honored Contributor
I had to open this thread to see what it was about. I would never even think of trying to compare these 2 very different brands. I do think Logo is expensive, but I wouldn't use the word overpriced. If someone buys the item (regardless of brand) it isn't overpriced to that person.
Trusted Contributor
There is a boutique near me that sells a lot of Logo-style items that are similarly priced. I think the customer demographic for Logo and Mackie are totally different!
Trusted Contributor
Altho I don't buy Mackie's clothes, his clothes are way, way classier than LOGO.
Honored Contributor

I'm not comparing styles, those who buy Mackie probably wouldn't buy Logo and those who enjoy Logo wouldn't wear Mackie. What I was comparing is the % of markup.  Logo is basically an embellished t-shirt which is cheaper to produce. 

New Contributor

Logo prices have been going up and up. She calls them t shirts a lot but t shirts don't usually cost $49 or more. I love the stuff but she's priced me out of her market.Now everything is in the fifty dollar range or more!