Honored Contributor

Bob mackie on Zulily today with lots of tops and dresses.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Are the prices similar?

Honored Contributor

I just ordered a black georgette with embroidery at the neck, similar to two Linea tops I own.  Prices appear to be about 40% less than QVC.  I've been meaning to order a Mackie top this year, I only have one so far.  For some reason the line seemed too "old" for me.  Ridiculous, he has cute stuff. 

Honored Contributor

Kachina624, thank you for posting the Zulily info.  I rarely check unless someone on the board prods me. 

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624

Darn! I just ordered a top a few days ago from the Q that's on Zulily for a lot less.  :smileysad

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Esteemed Contributor

Because of all the chatter on here about Zulily - I went to the website and thought it looked rather tacky.  Pictures of clothing was small or fuzzy or just yucky.  I've read it's now owned by the Q but they have a lot of work to do to bring that site up to quality. 

Honored Contributor

@fthunt  First, Zulily is not owned by QVC.  They are both owned by Liberty Interactive.  Secondly, I've been shopping there about 2 1/2 years and have never seen a fuzzy illustration.  Perhaps your eyes or computer needs a check-up.  I've thoroughly enjoyed saving 50% or more on brand new name brand merchandise, but if you prefer to pay full price, have at it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Do you need to give them your email just to look?

Esteemed Contributor

@traveler wrote:

Do you need to give them your email just to look?

Yes, for the Zulily website you have to signup with them with an email address in order to surf their website. 

But if you have an ipad then get the Zulily app from the Apple store as the app is free and you can look at their inventory through the Zulily app and you don't have to give them your email address. That's what I do.