Honored Contributor

I like them, mostly cotton,but a little poly is okay, if you have any ,which brands do you like.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

@goldensrbest  What do you consider a "big shirt"?

Honored Contributor

I have a few over sized shirts I wear over my tanks when it's warm out. I never expose my flabby arms. They are light and airy and came from the Lacey Chabert line. Not sure what they are really called--they fit me, just are over sized. Think they are mostly cotton. I have a few denim shirts too but they get hot. 

Honored Contributor

@Janey2 wrote:

@goldensrbest  What do you consider a "big shirt"?

Shirt tail, long sleeve  mens type of shirts,mostly cotton.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Trusted Contributor

@goldensrbest I actually love Side Stitch big shirts. However, they are made of lyocell. But, lyocell breaths better than cotton and holds up just as well, if not better.

I don't know if QVC sells this brand any more though. I have 3 so I don't need any more so haven't looked. Maybe try Ebay. Just know, after washing it, before drying it, it is very stiff and you'll think "yuck". But toss it in the dryer to dry and it comes out soft. 

@wagirl mentioned Lacy's line. I absolutely love her clothes. I haven't tried her big shirts but I would recommend her line also.

Respected Contributor

@cjm61 wrote:

@goldensrbest I actually love Side Stitch big shirts. However, they are made of lyocell. But, lyocell breaths better than cotton and holds up just as well, if not better.

I don't know if QVC sells this brand any more though. I have 3 so I don't need any more so haven't looked. Maybe try Ebay. Just know, after washing it, before drying it, it is very stiff and you'll think "yuck". But toss it in the dryer to dry and it comes out soft. 

@wagirl mentioned Lacy's line. I absolutely love her clothes. I haven't tried her big shirts but I would recommend her line also.

I completely agree.🌸. Plus, they're a whole lot cheaper on Mercari or eBay.  I purchased one that was brand new for $11.  I love it!❤️

Respected Contributor

I wear big shirts often.  Not everyone agrees, but I like the Joan Rivers shirts from QVC.

Respected Contributor

Big shirts are my favorite. Hard to find ones that are not too long for me. I do not wear leggings, just regular pants and jeans. That is pretty much all I wear in the summer months, especially in linen. I have lots of different brands. My favorite brand for a big shirt is Eileen Fisher, although they are quite pricey. I wait for a sale.

Respected Contributor

@Janey2 Eileen Fisher yes!!

Valued Contributor

I recently ordered a Kim Gravel big shirt that was supposedly gauze, but it wasn't and so I sent it back.  Then I ordered a D&C big shirt and I'm not certain what the material is but it was thick and felt awful, so back it went.