Honored Contributor

Belle by Kim Gravel Perfect Ponte Straight leg pant A623554

[ Edited ]

I normally don't buy pants from QVC.  I'm old school.  Pants should have zippers and button closures.  And to a degree I still am.  But I liked the looks of this pant.  I found the petite version, so I ordered in size 2.  The color I picked was the one I was attracted to "Silver mink" One of the viewers assured me I would love it.  And I did!  I absolutely loved it.  I liked it so much, I ordered the Starry Night color and the cream.  The only bad thing was the shipping.  Took forever before I finally got them today.  The look was flattering on me and could not see any flaw to them.  Sometimes you get a clothing item you hope would fit you, but totally.  This one did.  Exactly like the photo.

Contributor

Re: Belle by Kim Gravel Perfect Ponte Straight leg pant A623554

I bought one pair in regular length and one pair in the tall length. I love these pants so much, I'm going back for more colors and I NEVER do that! These are so comfortable and so flattering. Looks like we've found ourselves a winner!

Respected Contributor

I also love these pants.  They fit me and are comfortable.  As I am one who likes color, I have them in just about every color that has been offered and they are my "go to" pants.  Today I am wearing the Green Tea.

Now if  as mentioned in another thread she would just make shorter tops I would be a happy camper.

Frequent Contributor

I also bought one pair in the silver mink and loved it so much I went back for the cream.  I agree they are really comfortable and the fit is fabulous.  Hopefully they come out with more colors!