Honored Contributor

Re: Belle Gray by Lisa Rinna

Yes, agree that prices are high for some BG items, but the 7 dollar s&h is what limits my purchasing. I'm much more selective & have abandoned many items/carts. Have lucked out purchasing a few BG tops as lunchtime specials.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Frequent Contributor

Someone said earlier that she didn't think Lisa would wear her own frumpy clothes - well I even saw Kyle Richards from the Real Housewives last season wearing one of Lisa's one should maxi dress at one of her parties. (I know it because I have it).

Respected Contributor

On 12/16/2014 Chi-town girl said:
On 12/16/2014 LisaB said: I love the belle gray line!!!! Not frumpy at all.
Me too! Plus her shows are fun & entertaining. Lisa Rinna would be a great fashion host at Q! Look forward to new Belle Gray items & shows.

Me too!! I can't wait til she comes out with some new goodies for 2015.

Trusted Contributor

I have a few pieces from this line. I found it to be very oversize. The quality wasn't the greatest as the sweaters pilled almost immediately after I put them on.

Super Contributor

On 12/19/2014 abbeythe8th said:

I have a few pieces from this line. I found it to be very oversize. The quality wasn't the greatest as the sweater pilled almost immediately after I pit them on.

Easy loose fitting is her style ... (and mine).

I only have two of her sweaters ... no pilling yet. I generally don't have a bit problem with pilling except around pockets. Hands in and out of pockets gives me pills. Shaver takes care of that.

Regular Contributor

I have ordered some of the Bella Gray pieces and I have to go way down in size. I have ordered tops and sweaters and they are huge but very stylish, just really large. I am anxious to see now that she is on the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, if her line will be mentioned on the show.

Honored Contributor

YES!! Lisa Rinna would be a fabulous fashion host! Hey, maybe the Q should have Guest Hosts! Why not?

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

I bought a sweater poncho from one of her original collections. It ran very large but I liked the colors so kept it. I wore it a few times and with each wearing it grew larger and has since been donated.

Truthfully I do not think the quality of the garment supported the price of it.

Why would a working actress want to be a QVC host?