Regular Contributor

Did anyone catch the Barefoot Dreams show this morning.      Simple draped items but seemed extremely overpriced.   Am I missing something here?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams Show Today

@Ptaz I had purchased the "Barefoot Dreams" TSV back in December, it is very luxurious and soft, BUT if it had not been a TSV and on Easy Pay, I NEVER would have indulged in it, this morning when I saw a pair of "Lounge Pants" for $109.00 my mouth dropped to the floor, they could have put it on 10 Easy Pays and it would never have crossed my mind to purchase them, it is just not in my budget!

For those of you who can afford their prices, enjoy, they are wonderfully luxurious!

Trusted Contributor

I love this line and have sweaters, hoodie and the lounge pants.  However, everything I purchased were 50 percent off from their site or the dept store. I ordered one item from qvc and had to return it because it didn't wash well so I'm questioning if they altered the fabrication or if I just got a defective piece.   All these items I own are soft , cozy and wash well.  

Respected Contributor

I was at Nordstrom Rack a couple days ago. They had a BD knockoff. It was a long open cardigan/robe (in lingerie section). The brand began with an S. It was $46. Same feeling soft fabric. 

Esteemed Contributor

@equss I don't get to department stores much anymore, but it is nice to know that this brand is offered at lower prices elsewhere, I do agree that they are soft and luxurious, I just cannot afford QVC prices.

Respected Contributor

I have a handful of this line and love it.  I missed the show this monring but for Christmas I got the circle cardi and it is by far my favorite of all my pieces.  I got it in a blue color and it is so comfortable and cute with leggings and boots.  I hope they will bring more BFD on easy pay.

Deb

Honored Contributor

Just because you think it's over priced doesn't mean that other people think so.  I'm always baffled when people say that, it's like they think everyone in the country has the same income and lifestyle.  I don't think the line is overpriced but that comfort look isn't my style.  I choose not to spend my clothing money on loungewear.  I'm ok walking around my house in an oversized tee and  soft knit pants.  However Barefoot Dreams has a poncho  A280186  that I drool over...I want it sooooo bad.  I'v even been to their website to see if they offer something similar for less money.  They don't.....they have same dreamy poncho at the same price Qvc sells it for.  It's just more than I want to pay.

Honored Contributor

love barefoot dreams and so glad that it has come to qvc.

i have purchased 3 of the first TSV and then 2 of the second TSV.......plus a beanie......all from qvc.

my daughters gave me an ombre open front cardigan from the line for christmas......in ravens purple. they purchased it from nordstrom.

it is not loungewear to me, it is casual clothing for me.

i am so tempted to get one of their throws.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

Just because you think it's over priced doesn't mean that other people think so.  I'm always baffled when people say that, it's like they think everyone in the country has the same income and lifestyle.  I don't think the line is overpriced but that comfort look isn't my style.  I choose not to spend my clothing money on loungewear.  I'm ok walking around my house in an oversized tee and  soft knit pants.  However Barefoot Dreams has a poncho  A280186  that I drool over...I want it sooooo bad.  I'v even been to their website to see if they offer something similar for less money.  They don't.....they have same dreamy poncho at the same price Qvc sells it for.  It's just more than I want to pay.

I think it's a bit expensive, but I own 3 or 4 pieces now.  I just wish the wraps had closures and I"d buy far more.

I bought the cozy chic beach poncho in the sand/turq color, and it's so soft and cozy! I love it!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

I have it.  I love it!  I have it in stone/ocean!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"