Super Contributor

I finally received my back ordered TSV.  It clearly was a return and not in pristine condition.  It was soft, but the material reminded me of a poorly groomed dog!  Not the look I was going for - lol

Trusted Contributor

Re: BAREFOOT DREAMS CARDI TSV

Make sure you call and note that the robe was used so that you don't have to pay return shipping!

Respected Contributor

Sorry for your experience @kyreb. I ordered two of the cardis, one in med and one large after I read reviews saying the sleeves were tight and someone else talked about some shrinkage after washing.  I am a med according to the barefoot dreams chart....I was really thinking the large was not flattering, so I tried it on for my husband's opinion. I just put the garment on without telling him that it is a cardi.  He asked if it had a belt and I said "no" and he replied that he thought all bath robes came with a belt and that it looked comfy.  Well I returned the large cocoa cardi, but kept the indigo med cardi. I agree you should let customer service know the condition your cardi was in. I am 5'2" and wear size 8.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Respected Contributor

@kyreb wrote:

I finally received my back ordered TSV.  It clearly was a return and not in pristine condition.  It was soft, but the material reminded me of a poorly groomed dog!  Not the look I was going for - lol

@kyrebyour post made me laugh out loud.  Glad I wasn't drinking anything.

Respected Contributor

I'm really enjoying my Barefoot Dreams TSV cardigan now that the weather is cooler. So comfy to lounge around the house in. 

Trusted Contributor

I too love the BAREFOOT DREAMS cardigan. I washed mine as soon as I received it to see if there was any shrinkage. I had no shrinkage at all and I would of liked it to shrink a bit. just ordered the PONCHO. The reviews are mixed, but mostly they seem to like it. Not everyone is going to have the same taste in an item. It does work for me. 

Respected Contributor

@Lucylu12 wrote:

I too love the BAREFOOT DREAMS cardigan. I washed mine as soon as I received it to see if there was any shrinkage. I had no shrinkage at all and I would of liked it to shrink a bit. just ordered the PONCHO. The reviews are mixed, but mostly they seem to like it. Not everyone is going to have the same taste in an item. It does work for me. 

I've only worn my once but haven't washed it. Did you put it in the dryer? If so, did it change the texture of the material?

I love my cardigan so far. I wore it yesterday, and it was so soft and warm. I did not feel like it looked like a bathrobe.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Trusted Contributor

I did mine in the dryer on extra low. Came out as soft as it was before washing. No shrinkage. Couldn't be happier with this purchase. 

Respected Contributor

Great. Thank you!

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Trusted Contributor

I don't have the TSV cardi but did buy one during the Nordstrom's sale.  I wore it a bunch of times, on long flight and at home to take the chill off.  Love it!  I have washed it and have not noticed any shrinking at all.