Valued Contributor

Anybody love lularoe Sarah duster?

[ Edited ]

I have a very casual lifestyle ,  found my self  looking at lularoe leggings, saw some birds, than saw koi fish, not so much color i normally wear.Long story short  i end ed  up with  20 pairs, hula girls, more birds , hedgehogs..But i fell in love with the duster Sarah.Have anout 12 solid sweater type and just bought a lovely Black with  soft turquoise  floral  , victorian  type of print ,  I like to wear these  with all black. .Anybody else  love this type of dusters?MARYANNE 

Honored Contributor

Re: Anybody love lularoe Sarah duster?

Oh, no, I am way too short for a duster to look good on me.

Respected Contributor

I probably have at least 50 pairs of Lularoe leggings, in every pattern imaginable, and the logo tops, the solids, go perfect with them.   They are a match made in heaven. 

I'm not a fan of the Lularoe tops or dusters, LOGO has so many pretty solid colors.

Valued Contributor

I just got introduced to lularoe.  A friend of mine has a Sarah.  In my opinion it would look best on someone fairly tall.  Another friend has some Cassie skirts and they are adorable.  I just bought my first pair of leggings.  They are a medium blue paisley with burgandy, goldenrod and ivory.  I love them.  Not sure I will wear them out and about, I am 64 and not well proportioned! Smiley Wink  They are so soft and nothing binds around your waist!  So many fun prints and you could actually use them as PJ bottoms if you wanted to.  Enjoy your collection, it sounds fun!  I am a tall curvy. 

Valued Contributor

Im 5 ft 6 but give me some heeled boots i can be 6 ft tall!Glad you ladies love your things. A strange discovery for me, i dont like color usually , but it got me.. Hope you  all find a little happy in color !Maryanne

Honored Contributor

I hope you enjoy your new purchases,... always so much fun.  I can wear dusters at 5'8" and have purchased (over the years) several of them.  My favorite was a denim from many years ago however I ended up never wearing them because I found they got in my way...  too long, too much material, just to much for me to deal with....  but that's just me and they do look good!!  Woman LOL     

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Super Contributor

LulaRoe leggings are the bomb! Hands down the softest most buttery things I've ever put my legs in! However, I always wear a pencil skirt or knee length dress over mine......my legs from the knees up are not so pretty. I like pairing the Carly with leggings. I have a few Cassies but the fabric is not my favorite. I much prefer my soft knit skirts. If they would make the Cassie in the leggings fabric.....oh my, would I be in some serious trouble!! LOL

I haven't tried the Sarah yet but love a great duster! They look really cute over knee length skirts and dresses if they all hit at the same level. I may have to try the Sarah soon.......I heard they are very cozy.

~~~ So many handbags....so few hands ~~~

Valued Contributor

How much are the leggings if you don't mind me asking.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BaileyBop, They are 25, they have released lots of pretty ones for spring . Hibiscus flowers , tropical , I just saw some cute light blue bandanna print ones would be cute with denim shirt.Maryanne