Honored Contributor

Re: Any Uggs this year for Shoes on Sale?

UGGS on sale? first time I've ever heard that. I paid 150 last yr. for my short/chestnut boots.  Love 'em , though. LOL

If there was ever a sale, they would be sold out in about 3 minutes, so, guess I'd better keep on paying retail. Everybody wears an 8.

Seems like I read they're 160 now.

Honored Contributor

@Robin1869 - I got DD a pair of pink UGG bedroom slippers a few years ago during Shoes on Sale. They were NOT advertised, and they showed up for a brief minute - you have to be quick! I was praying the size was right, and when she opened them on her birthday they fit perfectly! Thank goodness!

When DD was younger we tried Bear Paws and every other substitute people mentioned. She didn't like any of them as much as she likes her UGGS. That's pretty much all she wears once cold weather hits. Her office is OK with them, as long as the girls wear pants that cover most of the boot up. They do not allow UGGS with skirts! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

If you don't seen any tonight, check 6pm.com as they often have them on sale.

Respected Contributor

@Isobel Archer wrote:

If you don't seen any tonight, check 6pm.com as they often have them on sale.

Zappos has a bunch of styles on sale right now too.

Valued Contributor

Has anyone gone to any of the Ugg outlet stores? If so, do they have good discounts? I found out that an Ugg outlet store opened near me but it's about an hour or so drive. Just wondering if it would be worth the hassle of taking the trip. If I get a good deal, the drive would be worth it. I have a pair of the traditional Uggs in black (the ones that go up mid-calf) but looking to get the lower ankle style.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LeoGrl wrote:
Has anyone gone to any of the Ugg outlet stores? If so, do they have good discounts? I found out that an Ugg outlet store opened near me but it's about an hour or so drive. Just wondering if it would be worth the hassle of taking the trip. If I get a good deal, the drive would be worth it. I have a pair of the traditional Uggs in black (the ones that go up mid-calf) but looking to get the lower ankle style.

I've been to one in California.  It's the one North of Thousand Oaks--huge outlet mall.  I found a few really good deals one time, and the next time I was there, they only had about 10% off.

They do have a clearance section in the back that has some good deals if you can find your size and a style you like.  I found a cute pair for $40.

I think it would be worth your while to check it out.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@Meowingkitty wrote:

I just bought two pairs on sale. One from Amazon the other from nordstroms also had some on sale a couple of weeks ago.

Are they more comfortable then Bear Paws?  Im just asking because I am considering getting a pair. 

I think they are.

I love my UGGS!

Thank you, I have a Nordstom rack in my area.  I will see if they have them and report back lo. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunshine 919 There is a Nordstrom Rack not too far from me, and they have great prices on UGG, but not always in my size.  Each time I go I see new selections, so it's worth checking back after a few weeks if you aren't able to find a pair when you go. Good luck!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@Meowingkitty wrote:

I just bought two pairs on sale. One from Amazon the other from nordstroms also had some on sale a couple of weeks ago.

Are they more comfortable then Bear Paws?  Im just asking because I am considering getting a pair. 

@sunshine 919  I will not buy any boots or slippers that are not real suede and wool fleece.  They feel better, are much warmer and the fleece is more resilient and does not mash down as much.  Unlike with the synethics, your foot can "breathe" and doesn't sweat.  They also hold up better providing your dog doesn't think they're a chew toy you bought for him.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

They are featured today on Rue La La.