Esteemed Contributor

Thanks so much girls! I usually only get, (Buy it now), but had to bid for these! I got 2 pr of Marla Wynne's flatter fit pants, new, and great colors! Only $26 for 2 pr..they always sell out of my size and I don't want to pay HSN, $69!! The shipping was around $10..but that included 50% off the second pair. I see she has Isaac Mizrahi and others I love, lol! Thanks for the heads up..what a great way to end the day..lol!CoolSmile

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor
On 12/28/2014 rockydog1 said:

I get all my WWC pants there. Great deals. Love ebay

They listed a WWC dress that was only sold at UK QVC at the time- I bought several colors. I also bought 2 shades of Renee's 4 piece set.... they're all perfect for work!

Esteemed Contributor
On 12/28/2014 ibb38 said:
On 12/28/2014 rockydog1 said:

I get all my WWC pants there. Great deals. Love ebay

They listed a WWC dress that was only sold at UK QVC at the time- I bought several colors. I also bought 2 shades of Renee's 4 piece set.... they're all perfect for work!

Whats WWC dress??? Is that Renee's line??

-- Mae West
Super Contributor
Just received a pair of brand new Linea pants from them yesterday! Regular $50 here with S&H, I paid $20. Great deals. I've bought from them before.
Esteemed Contributor
On 12/28/2014 TeachRsPet said: Just received a pair of brand new Linea pants from them yesterday! Regular $50 here with S&H, I paid $20. Great deals. I've bought from them before.

Love Linea..thanks..sounds like you got a great deal!

-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

I bought from them once. Can't remember the exact problem, Think it didn't fit & they would only exchange. I wasn't too happy. I do notice they have LOTS of items tho. I made decision not to buy clothing from ebay again. I am plus & size is not always consistant with plus sz.

Valued Contributor

I'm not familiar with this at all, I envisioned ebay as having old items not current qvc items. This is all new to me.

Trusted Contributor

How do I found the Phoenix co on Ebay. Thanks for any help.

Honored Contributor
On 12/28/2014 emmysmom said:

Thanks so much girls! I usually only get, (Buy it now), but had to bid for these! I got 2 pr of Marla Wynne's flatter fit pants, new, and great colors! Only $26 for 2 pr..they always sell out of my size and I don't want to pay HSN, $69!! The shipping was around $10..but that included 50% off the second pair. I see she has Isaac Mizrahi and others I love, lol! Thanks for the heads up..what a great way to end the day..lol!CoolSmile

I bought 2 pairs of the Marla Wynne flatterfit pants from HSN. I wish I bought more. I went back to HSN and there were no more colors I liked, in my size. So on a whim I tried ebay. I have bought 3 more pairs of the pants from Phoenix Trading Company. Everyone of the pants were new with the tags still on them. I was thrilled with the Phoenix Company and the pants. I probably spent as much for the 3 pairs of pants as I did for one pair from HSN.

Hope you enjoy what you bought.

Esteemed Contributor
On 12/29/2014 drizzellla said:
On 12/28/2014 emmysmom said:

<em>Thanks so much girls! I usually only get, (Buy it now), but had to bid for these! I got 2 pr of Marla Wynne's flatter fit pants, new, and great colors! Only $26 for 2 pr..they always sell out of my size and I don't want to pay HSN, $69!! The shipping was around $10..but that included 50% off the second pair. I see she has Isaac Mizrahi and others I love, lol! Thanks for the heads up..what a great way to end the day..lol!CoolSmile</em>

I bought 2 pairs of the Marla Wynne flatterfit pants from HSN. I wish I bought more. I went back to HSN and there were no more colors I liked, in my size. So on a whim I tried ebay. I have bought 3 more pairs of the pants from Phoenix Trading Company. Everyone of the pants were new with the tags still on them. I was thrilled with the Phoenix Company and the pants. I probably spent as much for the 3 pairs of pants as I did for one pair from HSN.

Hope you enjoy what you bought.

Thanks so much! When I finally found my size, they were gone on HSN. I thought I'd try Ebay and was surprised they were available, especially new with tags! I usually don't like bidding and took a chance. I'll let you know when I receive them!Smile

-- Mae West