Esteemed Contributor

Antonella doing fashion

[ Edited ]

I'm really liking Antonella's show with clothes, she gives LENGTHS. I know I can find lengths online but shouldn't have to.   Also her clothing fits,she isn't squeezed into the QF jacket.  I hope to see her do more fashion shows. As for the TSV, I like the cardinal but I I have so many hoodies and I don't want to pay 50$ for a Tshirt.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor

I like Antonella's presentations.  But I wish she would not put herself down so much when presenting clothing.  I'd rather they be honest with the sizing and fit.  She seems uncomfortable with the fashion presentations, but she does a fine job.

Esteemed Contributor

Best guess.  Wait, and see if it goes on clearance or AS IS.  Might take a few weeks but betcha it will be there.  

I don't need it at this point but when I really like something that is what I do and I get some really great price breaks.  Never had a problem.  

Trusted Contributor

I have always enjoyed seeing Antonella on the fashion shows.  She is beautiful in the inside and out.  Surrounded by so many women who are sizes 2, 4 and few much larger than that everyday I think has been hard on her self esteem.  It would be on mine.  At her height and size she is closer to the size of the average woman than any of the models.  I enjoy Jessica but she is 5'9" or 10".  She is a full 6" taller than the average women so there is no way I can relate to how a garment would look on me.  Also the stylist do not always put the models, especially those who are larger, in a properly fitted garment.  Antonella is very conscious of the proper fit for her body.  I loved seeing her with Joan, Bob M and Issac.  They put her at ease and discuss the importance of proper fit.  They do not let her talk herself down and she shines with them.  She feels beautiful when working with them.  Can't wait to see her do clothing again.

Regular Contributor

I rarely watch Antonella simply because she does the jewelry shows and I'm not interested.  I tuned in this morning and she is with Clinton Kelly and I am loving it!  They are making this show so fun and easy to watch.  Some of the other fashion shows are boring and repetitious...my opinion only!  I even ordered something!  Good job, Clinton and Antonella Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Maybe because there's fashion shows all day and they need all the female hosts for so many hours of "fashion."

Esteemed Contributor

I really like Antonella. She was great with Clinton Kelly. She is so real she is fun to watch. She does not pretend to own everything on air. It is refreshing to watch her.

Honored Contributor

Sorry, I missed.  To be honest, I just don't watch much Qvc Tv.  Antonella doesn't do fashion shows often (as far as I know), She's a pro and she is more like the average Qvc shopper than most of the other hosts.  It doesn't surprise me that shoppers relate to her and that knows what we need to know to make decision.  

Esteemed Contributor

I LOVE Antonella selling jewery and clothes....she gives sizes and alot of info about what she is selling. She still has fun, but we get the details about the product too!

Honored Contributor

I'm not surprised to hear that Antoinella looked good in the Quacker Factory.

I'm not a big fan of the line but it's the only one on the Q that seems to consider fit and structure on a plus sized woman!

the garments AREN'T all oversized tunics halfway to the knees but actually pieces with some structure which flatters most shapes; large and small.

It's the only line I see model Maria in that doesn't make her look like she put on 20 lbs!