Honored Contributor

There are a lot of posters on this board who seem to feel that if something is not a good style for them it should just not be allowed to exist anymore. Why would anyone think that way? For instance the thread that ALL tunics should be banned because petites can't wear them or the thread that any and all bottoms that aren't a skinny, close to the body  style should be banned from the earth. 

Isn't there room for ALL styles? 

Can't we understand that different body types need different fashions?

Can't we understand that just because someone is a different size or body type than you are does not make them ugly ? And please stop saying that?

Do some posters here actually believe that they should buy everything shown in the stores and on TV? Good grief - just ignore those things that aren't the best styles for you.Are you a mature adult or a preteen?

QVC Customer Care

Re: An inappropriate attitude

This post has been removed by QVC because it is baiting

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I thank God that we live in a place and time where we have so many choices. Even back in my younger working girl years I didn't have much at all. I've been blessed with what I have now. 

Honored Contributor

Yes, many posters feel this way.

Just this morning I was reading about a poster that was sick of the farmhouse looks being shown on HGTV and wanted a different decorating style.

Can you imagine that?

Trusted Contributor

wrote:

Yes, many posters feel this way.

Just this morning I was reading about a poster that was sick of the farmhouse looks being shown on HGTV and wanted a different decorating style.

Can you imagine that?

I read both & wondered if anyone else caught this!

Honored Contributor

Personal style is just that - personal. Thank goodness we have choices. I don’t like every clothing item out there, and that is ok. There is no way I am going to tell people what to wear, because I sure don’t want anyone doing that to me. When I comment here I stick to details about the item that I like or don’t like without using derogatory or insulting words about the item, brand, or vendor. 

Valued Contributor

I totally agree!

Honored Contributor

@wilma I completely agree with you. No one has the right to tell anyone what they chose to buy or wear is ugly. Good heavens - you would not do that face to face with anyone. 

Respected Contributor

"I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til my death, your right to say it"

Voltaire

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Trusted Contributor

Can you imagine if we all looked alike? There'd be no individuality, we'd all be Stepford wives! Thank goodness for personal choice.