QVC Social Team

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind.

Respected Contributor

Literally Amazing !

Trusted Contributor

I couldn't agree with you more I've said on these blogs before and I'll say it again I like Amy but I don't know what happens to her when she gets on with Lori, it is just awful. 

Respected Contributor

As far as Amy goes, she is a cute young woman and no better or worse than any other host.  They all have their own style.  Some like one and some like another.  They all do a good job on the main focus of QVC which is selling items or they wouldn't be there.  Demoted or asked to resign.  I also think QVC requires them to keep the pace going and they all do it differently.  As for Logo, not my style or material preference.  Some of the iterms are cute if they were a little shorter or better fabric.  The one thing I really like about Logo is the colors Lori comes up with.  Any time I have been tempted to buy Logo has been due to the color, but I resist because I know how I look in them - not so good.

Esteemed Contributor

@silver fox wrote:

I couldn't agree with you more I've said on these blogs before and I'll say it again I like Amy but I don't know what happens to her when she gets on with Lori, it is just awful. 

I totally agree.........i REALLY like Amy and enjoy all her other shows......but can't watch LOGO normally...but when Amy is on with Lori G. when i tune in and they are on at the time.....it is too much.....too much gushing and praising LG continuously...

Honored Contributor

@Emy0514 wrote:
Don't want to pile on, but...everything LOGO looks the same. I just don't get it...the end! Lol

Again...you do not need to "get it".

Deer eating popcorn where you be??????????

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Re: Amy and Logo!

[ Edited ]

I have seen very little from Logo lately that I'd remotely consider purchasing.

Some of it just gets weirder and weirder looking.....

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

Maybe she just acts like that because she really has nothing good to say about the line and makes it up as she goes, that would definitely be me. And, she just gets a little too wound up obviously, and that would definitely not be me. But anyhow, I really do not picture Amy wearing clothes like that in her real off the air life anyhow, but who knows? Logo is like any other brand - you either like the look or you don't. I don't, but Lori has her devoted followers and I doubt no matter what Amy says is going to sway them one way or another in their purchases.

-Texas Hill Country-
Esteemed Contributor

I've wanted to watch a few times, but I find most hosts working with LG turn manic.  There are points at which they almost seem on the verge of hysteria when describing the clothing or colorsCat LOL

They run around in circles and seem to get so excited that they cannot even talk.  Then, there is the incessant drumbeat of how many are sold/left.  Voices get higher and higher and louder and louder.

Perhaps this technique works to make some woman buy, but it only serves to make me anxious.  I'd rather just check out the items on line.

Esteemed Contributor

The only host I will watch with LG is Jayne Brown. She genuinely likes , purchases and wears LOGO and she does calm, informative presentations.

I imagine it's challenging to sell $60.00 tee shirts, so one is left to justify the inflated price for LOGO quality by just saying how Amazing every detail of every garment is. I was in a Q outlet store last week. I know of which I speak.