Valued Contributor

Amy Stran not on Inspired Style (Thursday)?

Did they say why she is no longer doing the show?  I like both Courtney and Amy; however, I always really enjoyed and looked forward to Amy doing this show.  

She seemed to love doing the show, too.

Super Contributor

Re: Amy Stran not on Inspired Style (Thursday)?

I like Amy and Courtney too, but I think they are still in the learning curve. I agree that Amy seems to love doing Inspired Style. She seems the most relaxed and most herself.

Hosting has to be really tough to do, all that pressure.

I was noticing that Jane T. is one of the few veterans ( besides David) that can still handle a 4 hour shift. That's got to be exhausting. I know they get paid well. 

Honored Contributor

I do not watch the show but I do recall an announcement that Courtney would be taking over from Amy

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

Amy will continue doing the Monday IS.  i am sure she won't miss that late night duty - although she did a great job.

Honored Contributor

With the new hosts onboard, QVC seems ready to tilt the wheel a bit.  Amy mentioned Courtney would take over Thursday's Inspired Style (I would think that's a very welcomed change for Amy since it's such a late hour).  Stacey has taken over Mary's Wednesday stint on ITKWD show.  Alberti mentioned he'll soon be doing something new as well. 

Contributor

I wish Sharon(the host of the Saturday logo show) would take over Amy's Monday logo show...
Trusted Contributor

What amazes me is that Sandra Bennett seems to be stuck on QVC Plus.  I always thought she did a fine job.  It's as if that second channel is for the not-ready-for-prime-timers, but Sandra and Courtney certainly shouldn't be adrift over there.  After Lisa left, the hosts seemed to get more air time and varied shows.  Who knows what is coming up.

Valued Contributor

Amy and Shawn are in NYC preparing for the Monday PM style show.

This is Fashion Week and they are there for the fashion shows as well as having Monday PM show from there.

I'm not sure if Amy is still doing Thursday night Inspired Style on a regular basis or not.

Respected Contributor

Amy is continuing to do Inspired Style on Monday, but Courtney is taking over the late night version on, depending where you live, Thursday night or early A.M. Friday morning.

Valued Contributor

Thanks, everybody, for the replies!  I really miss Amy on the Thursday night show; it had a fun, laid back style compared to Monday's show.  She was great on it.

It was the one show I made a point to watch.