Respected Contributor

Re: Amy Stepping Up Her Game

On 2/13/2015 ellaphant said:
On 2/13/2015 golfcartrider said:
On 2/13/2015 wildcat fan said: I don't see it. The pants touching the ground like that look silly IMO, and just don't think the hairstyle is a flattering look for her. She could do better.

I agree about the pants the wide legs to the floor, they make her legs look huge.

Is this supposed to be a new style? If so it is horrible.

The hairstyle is actually not that bad.

"make her legs look huge"? AMY??? She's tiny and that's the style of the pants...now, talking about legs looking huge- let's talk about the over weight hosts in leggings. Never a good look.

I did not say that her legs are huge, I said the pants make them look that way. She is tiny and to wear something like that is not flattering.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Respected Contributor

18 comments deleted and that is a very good thing!

Don't worry, be Happy!
Honored Contributor

I thought Amy said she was originally from Baltimore and they do have quite the accent. I lived outside Baltimore for 5 years and when I first lived there I could hardly understand the locals. I also remember Amy saying she was an actress and worked on a soap opera in NYC. I didn't notice an accent or speech impediment the other night, she was very articulate.

Valued Contributor

On 2/13/2015 funwun said: Amy looks beautiful!!
I agree!
Respected Contributor

On 2/14/2015 baker said:

I thought Amy said she was originally from Baltimore and they do have quite the accent. I lived outside Baltimore for 5 years and when I first lived there I could hardly understand the locals. I also remember Amy saying she was an actress and worked on a soap opera in NYC. I didn't notice an accent or speech impediment the other night, she was very articulate.

Amy has trouble with her L's. She posted it on her FB pg, or I would not have noticed it at all. It is ever so slight & the posters on here have had a field day with it. It is NOTHING (!!!) compared to the stammering of some hosts.

Contributor

On 2/13/2015 wildcat fan said: I don't see it. The pants touching the ground like that look silly IMO, and just don't think the hairstyle is a flattering look for her. She could do better.

I agree,,, I like Amy but on fashion night the outfit was very elegant but not for her,, she is too short,,,, It looked like someone knocked her in to the ground pants were way too long,

Trusted Contributor

I also think Amy looks amazing and very chic. Love her new hair color and style. She is fabulous at putting outfits together. Very talented and I'm happy for her that they are giving her more responsibility.

Respected Contributor

On 2/13/2015 namealreadytaken said:

Amy has panache and class, and besides she is cute as a button mushroom.

she's cuter than a button mushroom!! LOL....

Esteemed Contributor

For QVC's sake, I hope her fans are showing their support with their wallets just as much as they sing her praises here. I know I won't be buying from the Q when she's on.
Frequent Contributor

On 2/15/2015 Danielle46 said:

I also think Amy looks amazing and very chic. Love her new hair color and style. She is fabulous at putting outfits together. Very talented and I'm happy for her that they are giving her more responsibility.

Amy does a fabulous job on her show ""inspired Style."" I just wish that Iris was not always talking as if it is her show. The models have microphones and Iris uses hers freely.