Esteemed Contributor
On 9/16/2014 Chi-town girl said:
On 9/16/2014 graceandmercy said:
On 9/16/2014 Chi-town girl said:
On 9/16/2014 graceandmercy said:
On 9/15/2014 Chi-town girl said: grace-thx for posting your update! Glad you were able to try/see items in person. Sounds like you scored!!! Can't wait to get my shipments- python tshirt, green python blouse, black swiss dot bow blouse, python skirt, and jacquard trench coat. Will post when I receive them.

Hi Chi..I saw everything you ordered except for the trench.. Loved them all, the swiss dot blouse is lovely!I love my faux fur, I collect jackets and didn't have one in black, lol. One of the women told me the chunky faux furs are all the rage this season, she was trying one too. I'm still amazed they had so much in stock! I got a red card at your suggestion and saved on my coat and will get free ship now too! What an enabler you are, lol!{#emotions_dlg.devil2}{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}Can't wait for your reviews, still can't track mine yet! Did you like your MW from HSN??

LOL..we are all enablers! I got the Target red card/debit card-5 percent off and free shipping are great perks. Also, 90 days for returns, but it looks like not for this designer collection. One of the store managers that I spoke with said that Target is trying to reduce returns for designer collaborations and stop the crazy ebay sellers that bought cartloads of previous designer products in store. So, the stores don't have as much inventory as in the past-a strategic decision to keep more inventory online, and I think that is why there is still online inventory. That fur jacket was soooo tempting, but I will get more use of the trench. I do like the MW shirts that I bought on sale, but returned the sheer striped top and duster b/c the color was not how it looked online or tv-much darker. I wish the MW price points were lower-I think high from a competitive/online perspective. Sales are the best time to buy MW. How did you do with your MW purchases??? Did you see the announcement about the Scandal/The Limited collection? I see some coats that I want...

Chi, I agree about MW prices, I only buy on clearance. Thanks for posting about the Scandal collection..haven't been to a Limited in a long time..lol! Looks like I'll get my python tops saturday, can't wait. Thanks again for posting about Altuzarra and buying online.Will be anxious for your review, sad about Ebay!

Another new HSN launch on Sept 25th!

Oh no..lol!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

links to these items would be great!!!

Frequent Contributor

Target.com then search altuzzara and they all come up...easy!

Trusted Contributor
On 9/17/2014 CouponQueen said:

links to these items would be great!!!

A lot is sold out online but there are a few things left. You have to click on the item, then put in your size before you can tell if it's really available.

Honored Contributor
The black trench coat is stunning!!! Design elements are classic, yet a french flair with the jacquard fabric. It's not a heavy fabric and has some stretch so its not binding at the shoulders. Enough room to wear over sweaters and a light weight suit jacket. At 90 it's a steal!!! Also received the sheer black swiss dot bow blouse, and it's a winner too! Still waiting for the python items from a second order. Odd--the orders shipped together, but only 1 order arrived today.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor
On 9/19/2014 Chi-town girl said: The black trench coat is stunning!!! Design elements are classic, yet a french flair with the jacquard fabric. It's not a heavy fabric and has some stretch so its not binding at the shoulders. Enough room to wear over sweaters and a light weight suit jacket. At 90 it's a steal!!! Also received the sheer black swiss dot bow blouse, and it's a winner too! Still waiting for the python items from a second order. Odd--the orders shipped together, but only 1 order arrived today.

Sounds good, glad you're happy! I did get to see the swiss dot bow blouse, very pretty!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor
Yay-my 2nd order arrived today. Love the python tshirt. I also received the python skirt. I like the design, but the slit is too high for daytime wear for me. And I would prefer the fabric to have some stretch to it. The green long sleeve python blouse-nice peasant design, but I don't like the gold sequins, and I think the tassels will get ratty after multiple washings. I'm keeping the tshirt, returning the skirt and the green blouse. Will look to see if in the future I can buy the skirt on clearance--it has a sexy vibe to it for date nights!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I was at my local Target today and there were a LOT of items left. I wonder if they were returns from online orders?

Honored Contributor
On 9/23/2014 terrier3 said:

I was at my local Target today and there were a LOT of items left. I wonder if they were returns from online orders?

Probably a combination of returns plus new stock. I'm taking my returns to a local store-immediate credit instead of waiting 10-14 dsys by shipping if back.

Trusted Contributor
On 9/23/2014 Chi-town girl said: Yay-my 2nd order arrived today. Love the python tshirt. I also received the python skirt. I like the design, but the slit is too high for daytime wear for me. And I would prefer the fabric to have some stretch to it. The green long sleeve python blouse-nice peasant design, but I don't like the gold sequins, and I think the tassels will get ratty after multiple washings. I'm keeping the tshirt, returning the skirt and the green blouse. Will look to see if in the future I can buy the skirt on clearance--it has a sexy vibe to it for date nights!

ITA with your opinions on all you mentioned. I love the t-shirt. The cotton/modal combo feels so nice and will feel so cool while it's still hot outside. And the fit is perfect for me -- not tight but not at all oversized or loose.

I ended up exchanging the python pencil skirt for the black jacquard. I found one in a size bigger that gives me a bit more wiggle room but still fits nicely. I think the black will be better for work with opaque black tights and tall black boots. It will all blend so the slit won't be so obvious, especially when you're wearing a coat, anyway. I mostly sit in a cubicle so it's fine. I will keep the top reasonably conservative.

I returned the green python flounce skirt because I really needed a size up and it's not to be found at a price I'll pay. Wasn't crazy about the slit in a flounce style skirt, anyway.

Ordering the green python sweatshirt this week because I know I will live in it.