Honored Contributor

Re: After a show last night (no names)

Just spit it out or why bother mentioning it.If it is Susan then you know she is the same as ever and will be forever the same....mute and watch or don't watch.It is your tv and your remote.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SaRina wrote:

"Who's on first?"

@SaRina...

What's on second ...

I Don't Know on third ...  Smiley Tongue

Respected Contributor

@SoX wrote:

@SaRina wrote:

"Who's on first?"

@SaRina...

What's on second ...

I Don't Know on third ...  Smiley Tongue

Uh, let's just skip to the Shortstop.  :-p

Position Player

First baseWho
Second baseWhat
Third baseI Don't Know
Left fieldWhy
Center fieldBecause
Right fieldNobody[5]
PitcherTomorrow
CatcherToday
ShortstopI Don't Give a Darn
Contributor

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA   HA!

Honored Contributor

QualityGal: You sound like an older generation that is afraid to offend,but by "hinting" you are offending.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Esteemed Contributor

WHy, oh why do people feel they must watch a show to see the items?  if they like the product but not the host or the vendor they can wait till the show is over and go to the show listing and see what was presented.  ALmost all the items have videos.  PLay the video, mute it or fast forward through the parts you don't want to see.    YOu can choose only the things that interest you and not waste a hour of your life seeing products you do not like.

Trusted Contributor

What?!

Honored Contributor

Ah the drama!

Honored Contributor

@KathyPet

Because they look better live and in motion. I actually find that to be the case often when I've looked on line prior to a presentation...

It doesn't mean you can't hit mute and get the pertinent info on line, i.e., colors, care instructions, fabrication, etc.. but I think you get a more vivid 'picture', per se, when you see it presented ....

Honored Contributor

For me/myself, it's easy to mute.  First write down the color choices, then mute the rest of the presentation of each item.  Also, I, too, prefer to see the items on air on a large TV screen.   It takes too long to wait for the default video to 'go away''; and the wait for each color to appear online is very frustrating.  Lucky I have very low blood pressure to begin with. (lol)  I do all of my ordering by phone, and I enjoy seeing the items on each of the various (sizes) models.  How the items look from the side, back, etc.  The lengths, etc. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).