Honored Contributor

ANGEL LOL Photobombing Antoinella Too Funny

So cute! Angel running in the background today with matching pants for a matching wine-colored top! Really fun !

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor

Re: ANGEL LOL Photobombing Antoinella Too Funny

@LTT1 I'm glad you thought that was funny.  You are a kinder person than I am, and I applaud you, honestly.  Lately, I have found Angel a little too much.  I am happy she had a very happy wedding, much publicized, but her over the top, in-your-face camera antics are not my cup of tea. 

Respected Contributor

@susan in California wrote:

@LTT1 I'm glad you thought that was funny.  You are a kinder person than I am, and I applaud you, honestly.  Lately, I have found Angel a little too much.  I am happy she had a very happy wedding, much publicized, but her over the top, in-your-face camera antics are not my cup of tea. 

Nor mine!  I have no patience with and find no humor or enjoyment in adults acting like spoiled brats.  I see a lot of that in several of the hosts, therefore I only watch them when there is something I absolutely have to see demo'd. And that doesn't happen often. Why on earth did QVC allow that to happen?

Trusted Contributor

@Perkup

I don't feel Angel or any of the hosts are "spoiled brats", and I'm sorry you feel that way.

My own personal opinion is that Angel wants to be in the camera all the time.  She seems to just crave the attention.  I think she is probably a very nice person.  But her style of presenting the brand (QF) has certainly changed.  I think there are genuine fans of the QF line that probably love it, though.

Valued Contributor

I, too, think Angel is over the top these days.  I like her, and think her wedding pictures are pretty.  Sometimes she acts as if she's the only one to ever get married.  She has always seemed confidrent, but now that she has lost a lot of weight it has gone to her head.  Quite an accomplishment, though.

Respected Contributor

@susan in California wrote:

@Perkup

I don't feel Angel or any of the hosts are "spoiled brats", and I'm sorry you feel that way.

My own personal opinion is that Angel wants to be in the camera all the time.  She seems to just crave the attention.  I think she is probably a very nice person.  But her style of presenting the brand (QF) has certainly changed.  I think there are genuine fans of the QF line that probably love it, though.

Can we just stop for a moment and consider the "attributes" of a spoiled brat.  They think the world revolves around them, demand more attention than anyone or anything else, assume that whatever they do or say is just fine because it's them, talk and think only of themselves and the people and things they care about all the time, often act in ways that are not acceptable to the rest of the world, etc. etc. The kind of person who would hop into a church service on a pogo stick, or run past a camera when someone is trying to do a sales presentation.  I rest my case.