Honored Contributor

I got the watch from Nordstrom that some one posted here, I got the purple version, its great just a bit big have to get to the jeweler to take out a link

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@lolakimono...

yes the H sweatshirt really is perfect! In fact.. this is my new alternative to the J Crew tissue Turtleneck tee! GASP

This is a "look no further kind of situation we have here....

I told CS that I had sent back the purple ones due to what I think is a "design flaw" and they told me not to worry I'd get credited!  YAY

I must be having a brain glitch this morning, lol. If there is a DESIGN flaw, how can it be perfect? That to me says that how it was designed, is bad????

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor
@I am still oxox
Someone wrote that Leah looked nice except when she had to "take one for the team" and wear stuff from AM Syle on Sat mornings!
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

@Bird mama ...

The bracelet is just gorgeous on you!

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

OM Gaed the Logo Chiffon Cascade is awful, horible, it looks like what dancers wear to keep their muscies warm

I think Michelle looked good in it with the black dress underneath, the others, no. To me, over a dress is the only way to wear it.

Honored Contributor

@SoX

God Bless Ya Sox :-)  It was big, like I thought it would be.  The way I see it, hard bangles hurt my wrist and this fits like a soft bangle. 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama

Your bracelet is very nice and you have gorgeous skin on your hands!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

Yesterday, there was a discussion strand going about how nice Leah looked... did anyone read it?

I read it, but would have to go back to refresh my memory about what exactly was said.  

She has such a pretty face and a pleasing personality.

Honored Contributor
@gmkb, that sounds like a fun, fun trip. I have never been. Hope you have a great time.
Esteemed Contributor

@Bird mama

Love the bracelet. Looks great on you.

I have that Denim & Co. Perfect Jersey watercolor print top in two colors. It is much better in person than shows on TV.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.