Respected Contributor

This is my first purchase from Attitdes by Renee.  If you’re looking for a great solid color top ‘I recommend this one.  I just received the navy.  It’s fabulous.  Has substance to it, but not over done.  Perfect length too.  Not a tunic thank goodness.  It’s so good, 

‘I just went back and ordered the two colors that are offered.  Doing a happy 💃 dance.  

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

This is my first purchase from Attitdes by Renee.  If you’re looking for a great solid color top ‘I recommend this one.  I just received the navy.  It’s fabulous.  Has substance to it, but not over done.  Perfect length too.  Not a tunic thank goodness.  It’s so good, 

‘I just went back and ordered the two colors that are offered.  Doing a happy 💃 dance.  

It’s a joy when something fits. Enjoy your new tops.

Honored Contributor

Renee has some nice tops.  I had a lot of them - but went down a size and they are now all at Goodwill.

Respected Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

Renee has some nice tops.  I had a lot of them - but went down a size and they are now all at Goodwill.

@ALRATIBA  You can always find a treasure at goodwill.  I once donated about a dozen dooney bags to Goodwill.  I don’t know what they sold them for, butI would guess they sold fast because most of those bags weren’t used a lot.  

Respected Contributor

blingqueen:I understand there are sellers of clothing who also shop at Good Will or such places. They know the best day and time to come in and choose the best values.  In turn they sell them at their second hand stores and make a profit. When my children were young I frequently bought their winter coats at Good Will, had them dried cleaned and they were good as new.  I didn't come from a family of means so learned to be thrifty at an early age; a good bargain still excites me.and I don't apologize for it. 

Sorry for getting off topic ladies.

Respected Contributor

Renee has some very nice tops and over the years I know that I always have to size down to get the best fit...I just purchased her TSV Ponte leggings and they are the best.  I also love the fact that all of her clothing items arrive with tags on them just as if you purchased from a BM store...Enjoy!!!!

Respected Contributor

@HiLo I purchase a lot of items from QVC but Goodwill is one of my favorite stores.  I recently donated clothing and other items and told my Mom remind me not to go back to Goodwill and buy what I just donated Woman LOL I have found/purchased several brand new pairs of Clark's and even some items from Susan Graver's line. 

Respected Contributor

@GAQShopr53 wrote:

@HiLo I purchase a lot of items from QVC but Goodwill is one of my favorite stores.  I recently donated clothing and other items and told my Mom remind me not to go back to Goodwill and buy what I just donated Woman LOL I have found/purchased several brand new pairs of Clark's and even some items from Susan Graver's line. 

Exciting day, wasn't it GAO?  Looking for bargains happens to be in my blood because that's the only way we were able to shop in days gone by.  But those days taught me some great lessons that I have been able to use in my life ever since.  Trying to pass them down to today's youth is hard though because now they seem to use credit cards for everything, seldom thinking of  possible consequences.down the road.  Hope to hear of your bargains again some time, GAO.  You can bet I'll be excited right along with you.