Occasional Contributor

A282016 Belle by Kim Gravel 5 pocket bootcut jeans......THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am  a happy woman today!  I finally found a pair of jeans cut perfectly in every way.  I am fairly new to QVC, and if they keep selling these jeans I will continue to shop.

I am 5'4 3/4 and weigh 185 pounds.  I bought these in a 14 regular.  My shape is an inverted triange - not much hip and no defined waist.  Larger in the top.  Some designers I wear a 12, but to be safe, I tried the 14.

These fit perfectly.  I was so happy to find them after so many many tries both online and in brick and mortar stores.  I just bought another 2 pair.  WIsh I could afford another couple pairs, but not right now.

The waist is perfect, rise is perfect, hips perfect, and length perfect.  They make you look taller.  My husband really liked how I look in them.  He told me to throw the other jeans I have away or give them away because they aren't as flattering.

These jeans are comfortable too.  I have no muffin top overhang, and I can bend in these.  They look great with all of my shoes.

I hope you will give them a try.  Just wanted to share.  This is my first blog post.

Trusted Contributor

Re: A282016 Belle by Kim Gravel 5 pocket bootcut jeans......THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the boards!

Sounds like I have the opposite shape from yours - hourglass size 10/12, so they probably will not work for me, but I always like a great review that saves me the bother and waste of money assosicated with returns.

Enjoy your new jeans!. 

Honored Contributor

Re: A282016 Belle by Kim Gravel 5 pocket bootcut jeans......THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ Edited ]
We are close in size no way do I wear 14, Even in Qvc sizing. Realize every item fits differently. Dennis Basso coats wear Large. I love and own several Skinny 2 slim bootcut jeans-Size 18 look great! Own both lengths. Welcome to Qvc.🙋
Respected Contributor

I am also 5'4" and weigh about 12# more, have a curvy figure with weight in my hips and these jeans are perfect for me too.  I got an 18, so slimming, so well made, and they fit me as if they were made for me.  I started with a black pair, then got the grey and the dark denim, all beautiful.  

The slight boot cut with the very slim leg is what I see in the department stores now, and this jean has that.  They are a nice weight, and don't bag out when you wear them, or "grow" as other jeans have done on me.

Occasional Contributor

Hello!  Enjoy your jeans.  I went back for the black ones.  If t hey are still available next month in my size I will get the grey.  Nice to meet you.

Occasional Contributor

Thank you!  I saw several Dennis Basso coats I might like to try.  I wear a Large in most tops, a medium in the Bob Mackie.  I bought one of his dressy tops for the holidays and the medium fit very well for me.  I may buy a Dennis Basso outerwear piece next month.

Occasional Contributor

Thanks for the welcome! 

Honored Contributor

It's great when you find something that  works so well for you.  Keep an eye out for one of the pop-up Easy Pays.  There was one a a day or so ago, 4 Easy Pays of everything for 4 hours.  Jeans are such an individual thing.  A woman can try 100 pairs before she finds the ones that were made for her.

Valued Contributor

@Lovesgeraniums  Welcome.........................

Thank you,  great description.................I am going to try them.

Occasional Contributor

The Belle 5 pocket jeans are THE BEST and MOST COMFORTABLE jeans I have had in years.  They look and fit nice and they don't stretch out another size as you wear them.  PLEASE bring some summer wash jeans and some straight leg styles!!!  I really enjoy you when you are on the air.  I've liked your fabrics in everything I've ordered.  The zipper detail on your new shirts is really nice.  Zippers aren't something you usually pay attention to until something nice really stands out.  Thank you for bringing clothes that you don't have to be straight up and down to wear.